"Amazing" One Night Stands

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (51 posts)
  1. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 14 years ago

Are ya good at gettin' 'em?
    Share your "SOP."

1. Hokey profile image61
      Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Chloroform!   neutral

(works everytime!)

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would never meet you !

1. qwark profile image61
          qwarkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

TAntrum:
          lolol...Hokey says chloroform would work on ya....:-)

2. Hokey profile image61

Maybe you already have!!   neutral

1. tantrum profile image60
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really ?
            roll

when did you visit ?

2. qwark profile image61

Hokey:
        DAmn!  Never thought of that one!   lolol

2. double_frick profile image60
      double_frickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

whats an "SOP"?

1. qwark profile image61

SOP =  Standard Order of Procedure

1. Cagsil profile image71
          Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

For having a one-night stand? wink

2. profile image0
          StormRyderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

SOP...We call it: Standard Operating Procedure
          I would refer to a situation like this as an: MO...Modus Operandi tongue

1. qwark profile image61

Storm:
            lol..  and you would be right!   :-)

2. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

I was in a black out and I cant say anymore as its still a legal issue lol

1. Hokey profile image61

I thought you weren't going to tell?  lol

1. profile image0
        lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol

now you blew it - calling my lawyer right now

1. Hokey profile image61

I am your lawyer!!!   lol

1. earnestshub profile image81
            earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol
            Youse guys! lol

2. profile image0

lol  shit

2. Hokey profile image61

Hey Kimberly! Sorry I was gone. Working on Hub. Going to a meeting. Catch you later!     Bye everyone!  big_smile

2. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 14 years agoin reply to this

were you golfing again smile

3. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 14 years ago

There is an SOP that will work 90% of the time. it's been used for many generations and it still works.

4. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Hey Double_Frick,

What's up? smile

1. double_frick profile image60
      double_frickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

nm...whats an SOP??!! big_smile

I don't know....SOP?

I can understand that qwark wants people's stories? If anyone cares to share? That's what I made from it. smile

1. qwark profile image61

Naw Cags:
          Just your SOP for success...:-)

roll lol lol lol

5. Cagsil profile image71

I have had several one night stands, and a few of them have been from a bar that I frequented. I met them that night, and woke up with them in the morning. I'm not saying if something happened? I would tell anyways.

Somethings are best kept private. smile

1. profile image0

ok I am so emailing you for details lol

6. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Spray a dab of Ciara.!!

7. Cagsil profile image71

A one-night stand in my case wasn't what I started out to accomplish. It was a joint decision between myself and them. We had the same mutual attraction to one another and took things from there.

If someone has a "Standard Order of Procedure" for picking up one-night stands? Then, I think they would need to re-evaluate their morals. And, self respect? Then, Integrity as a person?

Just a thought. wink

1. qwark profile image61

Cags:
      Your quote:

"If someone has a "Standard Order of Procedure" for picking up one-night stands? Then, I think they would need to re-evaluate their morals. And, self respect? Then, Integrity as a person?"

Why do ya feel this way?

Because civility would be what you strive for and self-respect. To purpose go around and sleep with someone, just because you can, shows a lack of control over the sex drive and how ignorant one would be on understanding morals.

And, yes, I've had my share of them. Does that make me a hypocrite? No, because I didn't purposely go out of my way to make it happen.

Those who make their purpose to have only one-night stands are considered players and they do more damage than they are worth. Many women cannot have just a one-night stand, and those who do, are no better than the players.

People expect civility or a moral standard from everyone else. Yet, many don't even know how to be civilized to one another, much anything else.

Not to mention, you diseases? People like that are living a dangerous life. Especially in today's society. wink

1. qwark profile image61

Cags:
          My how judgemental!  lol
          In my younger years, I looked forward to as many 1 night stands as I could get!
          Morality? BS! Every woman I "entertained," did it "consentually" and were as wild and horny as I was.
          Pls explain what, in your mind, "civility" has to do with 2 consenting adults doing what both want to do?
          Women are just as horny as we guys are and many of them love a wild, one nite ride on a "bucking bronco."
          I was looking for them and they were looking for me!
          The woman is in control!
          All a man has to do is be able to recognize which female he is attractive to and pursue them. To pursue the woman you want is folly.
          The woman "chooses," not the man.
          2 people enjoying each other, even for just a night is wonderful!...and natural!
          I am not one who fights Mother Nature. She will always win!

8. Bill Manning profile image68
    Bill Manningposted 14 years ago

I think one night stands are fine if the two people want it. Myself I have had a few and they were the worst sex I ever had.

You don't know what they like, what they want to do, will they do this, will they do that, uggghhhh.

The last one night stand I had, I had to go into the bathroom and rub myself with soap cause she would not give me any kind of help!!! Then run back to the bed before it was too late,,, damn!

1. qwark profile image61

Bill:
      hahaha...
      I hope ya made it!   lol

9. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 14 years ago

i had two night stands. i sold one. the other one is still amazing.

har har h-har.

10. profile image0
    Tilecleaninghubposted 14 years ago

SOP for a one night stand has always been.  Be young dumb and drunk.  Meet someone else who is the same.  Wake up next morning and really can't remember what happend except you got laid.  Get out before she wakes up.

11. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Never had one!

12. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

why would anyone do just one night?  And where do you stand?  Very confusing indeed hmm:  sigh.

1. profile image0
      Jared in Vegasposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You only do one night because that gives you the freedom to tell your friends how awesome it was without the fear of having the other person there to tell them that it really wasn't that great.  And you stand in the men's room - classy.

2. qwark profile image61

Lyrics:
      When I was much younger and the testosterone was inundating every male cell in my body, my intent was to "bed" every willing young lady I met...:-)
      I found, contrary to what you express, that there were ladies out there who were as zealous in their attempts to be bedded as I was....and were perfectly delighted to orgasm as often as they could..then sleep, get up, shower, let me buy them brkfast, hug and kiss and wave goodbye....those were wild, wonderful, sexy, sweaty and orgasmic "one nighters" that we both absolutely loved.
      I look back at them now and get excited just thinking about the pleasure that the 2 of us brought to each other for a fleeting few hours...
      Isn't finding pleasure what lifes about? Of course!
      Neither of us had any regrets!...:-)

13. Phoenix Files profile image59
    Phoenix Filesposted 14 years ago

MY problem is I don't think I have bedded a woman who only wanted one night with me to be totally honest.  I honestly go out of my way to make sure the lady is satisfied because that's just the way I am.  I guess it's good in that I end up seeing women more than once and that cuts down on my chances of catching anything nasty but on the other hand, just because we make love doesn't mean I want to marry you either, ya know?  Sure, I'm gonna make sure you're gonna wash my dirty face BUT do ya really want to put up with my idiosyncrasies for the next God-knows how many years!?

1. qwark profile image61

Phoenix:
      You, evidently, were not one who suffered a condition I named: "a walking hard-on."
      I don't believe in sex addiction, but I surely had a powerfull libido and an indescribable desire to satisfy it...:-)
      I found "ladies" out there who were 'suffering" just like me...lol...and they were not difficult to find.

1. Phoenix Files profile image59
        Phoenix Filesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, I just don't often end up having sex with women who don't want to see me again, ya know?  Once they see you a second time it's no longer a one night stand.

1. qwark profile image61

Phoenix:
          I was not a "commitment" kinda guy.
          I was ruled by the "lesser" of my 2 heads.
          Hey, my actions harmed no one and both parties to the "party" left happy and satisfied.
          I look back and say.."hey, that was fantastic!"
          I'm none the worse for wear.
          'Course my "libido" has been dimished by age and good sense.
          That was just a fun part of the "growing up" process.  :-)

1. Phoenix Files profile image59
            Phoenix Filesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I hear ya!  God only left us with enough blood to run one brain at a time so it's not our fault!

1. qwark profile image61

Phoenix:
              I'll say AMEN!....to all but the god thing...lol
              Have a good'n!  :-)

14. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

My night stand is not all that amazing!  Its good but not that amazing! smile

15. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

This thread brings mixed feelings.  Hate thinking about that time so many years ago. Something about a one night stand that always makes me feel bad. During my single years, it happened a few times. And each time it happened, alcohol was involved and I had many regrets the next day, felt dirty, and hated myself. Had a few blackouts, too. Just remember flashes.....

I've never taken the sex act casually (except when drunk). It's just the type person I am. It is not a casual thing. Others feel differently and they can sleep with every person they date and have no remorse. I never could. In the later single years, while in my 30's, all my friends were sleeping with the guys they went out with. I just couldn't ...... I trusted nobody.  Wonder of wonders I ever ended up married again. Just didn't wanna let those guards down, cause when I did, I always ended up getting hurt.

It boils down to this. You either can or can't handle it emotionally. I could not. Others can. One night stands? I'll chalk it up to a learning experience that caused much grief.

1. qwark profile image61

Donot:
      Hi.
      I'm sorry about the feelings of grief you feel.
      I never met a girl in a bar or a saloon. I don't drink..never have.
      I spent my young years as a lifeguard in both S Calif and Florida.
      I was a surfer, ocean swimmer and diver.
      I met all my "ladies" on the job and when involved with my hobbies at the beach wearing bathing suits.
      All my "soirees" were delightful and I have nothing but good memories about the fabulous ladies who shared my "one night stands."
      I still love the ladies..oh yes!  :-)

16. Black Lilly profile image61
    Black Lillyposted 14 years ago

How "amazing" it is depends on:
    - how compatible you are,
    - how intoxicated you are,
    - and your expectations.

The higher first two and the lower the third - "amazing" night guaranteed... exception being only overdose of various harmful substances, e.g. alcohol.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)