Which is better the Assualt or Support strike package on Call of Duty Modern warfare 3 ( MW3 )
In this hub i will compare the assault and support strike system in call of duty modern warfare 3. Giving the benefits of each, and the negatives of each.
Below i will show the links to my hubs that go in good detail each of the types of strike systems so i can skip right to the detail of comparing and contrasting them, and not going in detail what each one is.
Also.. I am on the Xbox Live network, for those of you who continue to ask, my gamer tag is Agent Johnr. I tend to not add new members from here unless I play with you first, and I only play hardcore domination, or Infected, but either way if you see me on, feel free to send a shout out.
The kill streaks in depth
- Support Kill Streaks
Here i will go over the basic support kill streaks, what they are, and which ones you should choose to do to most effectively help your team, and yourself.
- Assault kill streaks
This hub will go over which is the best set up on assault strike package for your game style in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3.
So here i will compare and contrast the two types of kill streak packages.
Benefits of the assault strike package.
- First off this package is designed to get you more kills.
- It will also allow you to raise your Kill to death ratio higher
- will efficiently take out the other team, so that will overall help your team
- Your killstreaks will help towards your higher killstreaks
Negatives of the assault strike package.
- Requires a higher skill level to achieve the higher kill streaks
- Tend to be for more self gaining, and typically not used to help your team ( please remember i said typically, these are used for self profit not team help )
Benefits of the support strike package.
- Greatly helps your team.
- Allows those who die a lot to get kill streaks
- does have some kill-able kill streaks (stealth bomber, remote turret, juggernaut suit, escort airdrop)
- Does not reset when you die
Negatives of the support strike system.
- Typically this setup will not get you more kills
- may help the team, but does not help you as much as assault package
Which is Better?
So now that i listed a few of the pros and cons of each lets talk about which will better suit you.
If you are a so called expert in the Call Of Duty online play, then you may find the assault strike package setup will better suit you. If you tend to die a lot, and wanna help the team, more than simply help yourself, then you may find the support system may better suit your gamestyle needs
Also depending on which type of games you play, you may find that certain packages may be better. If you are playing team deathmatch, then the goal is first team to 75 kills. This means that you should focus more on support to get the UAV's and advanced UAV's up to help your team.On the other hand, you may find it is better to get that attack helicopter in order to take more enemy troops out to help your team.
If you are playing game types that are objective based, then your team may not necessarily need to know where the enemy is at all times, and may need to take the enemy troops out so that you can capture objectives. In this case obviously using the Assault setup will work better, and suit your team better.
You should also look at your personal preference. If you enjoy controlling Predator Missiles coming in, and enjoy working hard for your killstreaks then take pride in using the assault setup. But for those of you who know they like to focus more on winning the game, and less on personal statistics then the Support setup might be for you.
Personally i like the Assault setup more. I like being able to focus on taking out the enemy as best i can, to try and help my team. On the other hand there is a time when i do use the support class. As far as YOU go though..... i will leave this part up to you. You can take my info that i have placed here, read through the guides that go more specifically into the assault and support strike packages, and choose for yourself. Just remember that overall you should focus on what best suits you as a whole, and that eventually you will find what works best for you.
More by this Author
- 48Tips and strategy for Village on survival mode in spec ops, on Call Of Duty Modern warfare 3 , how to get far MW3
In this guide i will go over the basics that you should follow when you are playing call of duty modern warfare 3 spec ops, on village survival mode.
Okay guys so today's guide is simply going to be for the teddy bear easter egg for the zombies map nuketown. This refers to the music that can be generated by finding the three teddy bears located around the map. This...
- 80Guide for all Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 spec ops survival mode maps for SOLO players Includes all maps
This Hub, will go through a short strategy for every map. This is designed for when you are playing SOLO Survival mode. I will go through each map with a short description of the strategy for that map.