Watch Dogs Walkthrough, Part Fifteen: A Blank Spot There-Ish
Aiden has lost his old digs, and he needs somewhere new to set up shop. Clara believes she has the perfect lead on a more secure headquarters, and with some help from the skittish Tobias Frewer Aiden and Clara now have access to the island where it's located. Next problem? Actually getting inside the bunker and powering the sucker up...
A Blank Spot There-Ish
Location: Southern Bridge, The Loop
Prerequisite(s): Complete One Foot in the Grave
- After bringing down Tobias and earning his general cooperation, you'll unlock A Black Spot There-Ish in the same place where you triggered One Foot in the Grave. Make the trip back and check the waypoint for a cut scene.
- Hack the bridge to set it in place. Head across to the adjacent island.
- There are three activation points you need to visit. They are in the following locations:
- Atop the island's northwest building. Check the base of the building for an audio log, then run back to the building's closest neighbour. At the side of it is a lift. Bring it down and ride it to the roof. Look for fencing up here; beyond are two cameras which you can use to get an angle on a door lock. Unlock it and go through to find a collapsed vent leading to your destination. Detonate the explosive panel near the fence blocking off the vent to get rid of the fencing, then run down and over to your prize.
- Roughly in the middle of the island. Wander south and east of the two buildings you just searched, checking on your right for an empty container attached to a carrier crane. Look a bit further up the row for an audio log in an alley, then double back, hop in the container, and activate the crane. It will lift you to the top of several adjacent stacks of containers. Climb along them to the left and find your way to the top of the building beside the containers. Hack a camera beyond the fence at the top and use it to peer into the enclosure, where you'll see a lock for the two doors that are set into the fence. Pop them open, run through the fence, and descend the lift on the other side to reach the second activation point. You'll find some Electronic Parts beside it as well.
- In the far south. Travel south between the stacks of containers to find a large, closed gate. Hack into a camera beyond the gate, then look around for a large carrier. Hack it to lower the carrier. Behind it is another camera. Jump to it, then look for a third camera. Jump to it and raise the carrier again. There's an unlock console to hack which will open the gate. Go through and look for a second carrier on your right. Climb onto the container to which it is latched and activate the carrier. It will carry you to the second activation point. (Note that there's an audio log beneath the container tunnel leading to the activation point.)
- Once all three generators have been switched on, a waypoint will appear against one of the cargo containers in the center of the island. Enter and you'll get a weird time-passing effect. Leave again when it's done and head into the bunker. A few steps later and Clara will have the place up and running. One cut scene later, you'll have a fancy new base to call home. (Though, uh, it's not quite ready yet.) Poke around for items if you want, though there's not a ton to see in the dark just yet.
- You'll also have a new mission to undertake - namely, infiltrating another ctOS Control Center, this one in The Wards. Certainly not the nicest place in town, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Gear up and head out into decidedly less-friendly territory.
More by this Author
It may be the first place you really get to explore in LEGO City, but Cherry Tree Hills, like most sections of the city, can't be fully explored until you beat the game. There are a lot of little things to pick up here...
Chase is in with Vinnie Pappalardo's gang, and the crime boss immediately has a new job for Chase: use the Color Gun he just boosted off of a truck to rob the LEGO City Bank of the Bell Pepper Emerald. Sounds...
In this section of The Sims 4 walkthrough we look at space exploration, a pricey - but worthwhile - enterprise for sims who love the stars. Aliens, here we come!
No comments yet.