Watch Dogs Walkthrough, Part Twenty-Three: Stare into the Abyss
Aiden needs to find a way into the swankiest, most secret auction in Chicago, and the only way he can do it is to steal someone's identity. That someone is a Mr. Crispin, well-known amongst the underbelly of the fair city for his violent, terrible tastes. Aiden's done a lot of rotten things in his day, but getting rid of Crispin... well, no one could blame him for it, let's just say that.
Stare into the Abyss
Location: Landsing Telecom, Mad Mile
Prerequisite(s): Complete Breadcrumbs, unlock Mad Mile's ctOS Command Center
- The waypoint for Stare into the Abyss appears in the north of Mad Mile after unlocking the area and completing Breadcrumbs. You'll find the waypoint between several enormous buildings.
- Aiden needs to get into a certain auction, and in order to do so he needs to take the place of another attendee. This means taking the poor guy out, one way or another.
- South of the starting point is a glassed-in automobile company, your destination. It has plenty of guards, and shooting your way in is not a good idea. Look on the left side of the building as you approach for a security router to hack. Puzzle!
- There are three locks to open on this puzzle, and you have to cover 'em in a very short period of time. Flip the two outside elbow junctions so they're pointing the blue signal to the outer track on both sides. This will allow you to unlock the central lock. Flip the junction beneath the lock so it's pointing up and down, then flip the two outer junctions around so they're redirecting the signal inward. They'll allow you to open the top lock and complete the puzzle.
- You now have a shot inside the dealership. Watch the cut scene through the camera, then prepare yourself for getting to your target, an unfriendly dude named Crispin. You'll probably wind up fighting, so this may be a good time to disable communications on the guards and otherwise distracting the dudes in the building.
- There are two ways into the lot. The first is through the front door. This isn't the ideal solution, as there are few points of cover out here and you'll be facing a lot of guards right off the bat. The alternative is one of the two side entrances at the rear of the building. You can bust in and take him out here or, alternatively, shoot right through the glass windows at Crispin and take him out before anyone knows what's happening. Crispin is armed and dangerous, so don't expect him to instantly fold like so many of your other targets.
- You have another option, as well: head to the rear of the lot. Crispin appears to be a bit of a fool, and he'll leave the building - and the sight of his guards! - every now and then. Wait for him back here and take him down with a silenced pistol or Aiden's handy baton. Run like the dickens before anyone spots you.
- Hack Crispin's body once he's down, then leave the area. Clara will call you up and give you a new destination: the Infinite 92, a club in the south of The Loop. Wrangle up some transportation and drive on down. The club is down a dank alleyway and at the bottom of a set of stairs. Waypoints will see you through.
- Once inside, follow the attendant through the club until you hit a cut scene. Leave again once it's done. (Despite the camera in the entry hall, no, you will not be getting into a battle here. This is a perfectly safe visit to a really, really weird place.) Get in Crispin's fancy car, waiting conveniently outside the club, and after a chat with Clara the mission will end. You'll get a new mission, A Risky Bid, shortly thereafter.
More by this Author
It may be the first place you really get to explore in LEGO City, but Cherry Tree Hills, like most sections of the city, can't be fully explored until you beat the game. There are a lot of little things to pick up here...
Barry's on a rampage, and this time his pro-narcotics agenda is pointed right at Franklin. Will our anti-hero manage to stave off corruption in this Grand Theft Auto V mission? Or is it way too late?
In this section of The Sims 4 walkthrough we look at space exploration, a pricey - but worthwhile - enterprise for sims who love the stars. Aliens, here we come!
No comments yet.