Lyn Diano profile image 60

When you're lonely, how do you deal with it?

Seems like everyday people are always strike with loneliness. Whenever you're in this situation, how do you deal with it?

connorj profile image79

Best Answer John Connor (connorj) says

• Lyn Diano profile image

Lyn Diano 4 years ago

This is great sir.. After reading your answer, I thought of making a hub about what I have been reading lately, and it's about loneliness. Some of your answers were also pointed out in the book. :-)

• Lyn Diano profile image

Lyn Diano 4 years ago

^___^ Music is definitely a great way to get rid of loneliness. I'm practicing yoga meditation, and I have been taught that yoga sound (transcendental sound) is the best way in today's time to deal with loneliness and pain. :-)

ChitrangadaSharan profile image84

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

• Lyn Diano profile image

Lyn Diano 4 years ago

I personally like being alone sometimes. Honestly, there are a lot of times that I long for it. It gives me the chance to introspect. Through introspection, we get to see our flaws or the things we must improve in our lives and in ourselves. ^__^

MountainManJake profile image88

MountainManJake says