Aliswell profile image 60

Two Questions Really:1: do you know what the sentences refer to? 2: ever seen so many commas?

"a complete system on things of a moral and spiritual order, yet it can not be considered either as a philosophy or as a religion; I mean to say, it rests, apparently at least, neither upon reason nor upon inspiration or authority. Like most of the systems of the Middle Ages, it is the fruit of the union of these two intellectual powers" Essentially different from religious belief, under the power, and one can say, under the protection of which, it was born, it introduced itself, thanks to peculiar forms and processes, unnoticed into the minds."

ValKaras profile image88

Vladimir Karas (ValKaras) says

• Aliswell profile image

Aliswell 13 months ago

Val, I will give you the link from where the clutter came from. Yeah, I agree the author, trying to dictate aloud with pauses during breathing, caused the scribe to punctuate thusly?

Funny thing, I was unaffected by the quantity, and was able 2 C It.

• Aliswell profile image

Aliswell 13 months ago

Thank you for your comments, they are very well taken and seem to reflect the same conclusions as Val and Tim.

• Aliswell profile image

Aliswell 13 months ago

Hi Tim, A very informative and interesting response. Thank You!

Aliswell profile image60

Aliswell says