I have been to see my GP about back constent back pain i have been getting for a month or so,...

she said i need to excercise my muscles would i be better going to a chiropractor?

sort by best latest


zahiddhali says

5 years ago
 |  Comment
backchat profile image15

Lara Cawthra (backchat) says

7 years ago
 |  Comment