jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Anybody else use homemade skin care?

1. CarolynRoot profile image59
    CarolynRootposted 8 years ago

I absolutely love experimenting with homemade recipes for skin care and was wondering if anyone else likes to do this too. I always want to learn more! Do you have a favorite recipe or concoction?

1. charu7_2000 profile image68
      charu7_2000posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi there u check this site and sure to get benefitted

2. Karen and Lesley profile image78
      Karen and Lesleyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

One of my favourtite recipes, and one that I use when we have a girlie night (I provide the massages and my friend provides the hair and nails) is to grind some fresh oatmeal and mix it with natural yogurt and pureed strawberries for a fantastic face mask.  Not only does it leave your  skin glowing but it doesn't matter if it gets on your lips accidently.  Oatmeal mixed with almond oil and a few drops of lavender or geranium and frankincense essential oil also makes a lovely face and hand pack.  They also smell terrific.

3. Princessa profile image87
      Princessaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi, for dry lips I just spread honey over my lips several times a day.  It not only brings them back to normal but it also tastes great and looks like lip gloss!

2. perfumer profile image59
    perfumerposted 8 years ago

Hi CarolynRoot,
    Please place a request for a hub about it so that we can create a hub on homemade skincare recipes.

3. Apae profile image71
    Apaeposted 8 years ago

Here's one a quick search turned up for me.

I have to try these some time =]

4. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

I've actually written several hubs on the subject.  Here's the "master hub" I created to index all of them, from homemade shampoo to recipes for acne remedies:

5. 61
    donajbrockposted 5 years ago

Me either is experimenting on my own recipe on myskin care.I think that if we use those chemical based beauty products it will cause me much and I can say it will not fit to my sensitive skin.I organics skin carefor me to be rest assured I will use  prefer the natural ways.