jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How to Lose Weight in 5 Easy Steps

1. rafibarlev profile image59
    rafibarlevposted 6 years ago

Hey guys!

I'm new here, and have recently started a new weight loss hub. You can check out my latest article on how to lose weight in 5 easy steps at this link - <link snipped, no promotional links>

Feel free to comment on it, and I'm looking forward to hearing what you all have to say. smile

1. LarasMama profile image61
      LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Rafi, welcome to hubpages.
      Links aren't allowed in the forums (except one). The best idea to encourage people to look at your hubs is to answer questions relating to your topics - and make your hubs neat, grammatically correct and informative. Good luck!

2. 59
      perry15posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello Friends......

# Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, and grain products such as bread and rice.
      # Eat only small, single servings of foods high in fat or calories.
      # Eat less sugar and fewer sweets.
      # Drink less alcohol or no alcohol.
      # Choose foods whose labels say low, light or reduced to describe calories or fat.
      # Choose 1 percent or skim milk products and reduced fat cheeses.
      # Replace ice cream with fat-free frozen yogurt.
      # Replace sour cream with fat-free or low-fat plain yogurt.

2. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image90
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 6 years ago

If anyone is interested in practical, healthy weight loss then I suggest you Google Dr Mercola.  He has a free online library of essays packed with no-nonsence wholistic health information.

3. NorwinGalle profile image61
    NorwinGalleposted 6 years ago

Healthy diet and daily exercise is best to loose weight.

1. fucsia profile image59
      fucsiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

NorwinGalle, I agree .... but I would add a positive mental attitude and a good relationship with food!

4. 60
    SameeraHussainposted 6 years ago

Fashion and Health Tips Fashion and Health Tips

5. 60
    Adipexxposted 6 years ago

Weight losing is not easy but its also not difficult to do. With use the right slimming tips u might be surprised. Here are some tips that are proven to work after testing. Mostly people have no time to looking theirself.<a href="http://www.myadipex.com/">Adipex</a> is a prescription weight loss medication that is considered one of the most effective diet pills available. Adipex, also known as Adipex-P, is a brand name diet pill manufactured by Gate Pharmaceuticals that contains 37.5mg Phentermine Hydrochloride in tablet form

6. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

A lady friend of mine lost 210 pounds of ugly fat and it only took a little over a month.  She got a divorce!