jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs

1. sannyasinman profile image83
    sannyasinmanposted 5 years ago

Yes folks, you're worst nightmare is just around the corner . . .

What do you think?

1. couturepopcafe profile image59
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing this site.  Saved it to my faves.  The whole idea is not shocking.  We had to expect something like this at some point.  It's no longer man vs machine but man as machine.  We've all seen it coming as portrayed in movies.  My first thought in this is about the process the body will undergo when passing these microchips.  They won't break down.  First I assumed only one pill would be needed and the chip would do its job continually but then realized the body would eventually pass it through the system.  So at some point there could potentially be more than one chip inside a person.  Awesome and terrifying at the same time.  Some people will go for it as a lesser of two evils in the case of some life threatening disease.  Others like us will avoid it like the plague.  Brings to mind the future full of two completely separate camps.  The government controlled 'chippies' and the underground outcastes.

2. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 5 years ago

There will be a huge backlash as this becomes more known. I don't think the public as a whole will stand for it. The potential toxicity factor is on of the greatest concerns. The other factors are more "what if" scenarios, but still, the writer of the article makes some very valid assessments.

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

Another reason to be wary of going to the doc for my run of the mill problems and injuries.