jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Three Drug Free Natural Ways of Treating Sinus / Sinutisis

1. 61
    SinusSuffererposted 5 years ago

Here are three drug free natural ways of treating Sinus / Sinutisis.

1] Net-Pot: This is a ceramic pot shaped like a tea pot. The pot is filled with a saline solution and poured in the nose to clear the nasal passage. The saline solution acts as a mild antiseptic and is beneficial for the nose. This is a drug free treatment.

2] Drug Free Nasal Sprays: Use a drug free nasal spray (like Sinox Nasal Spray) to treat your sinuses. Their action is similar to a Neti-pot, except they are more convenient. Their ingredients tend to be better than a Neti-Pot. This treatment is drug free, non-habit forming and gentle on the nose. Some sprays even have preventive / prophylactic properties which reduce the probability of falling ill.

3] Yoga: Yoga is the ancient Indian technique for physical and spiritual well being. Yoga lays a lot of emphasis on breathing exercises. Exercises for Sinus treatment are Surya Namaskara, Sarvangasana, Ardha Chandrasana, Ardha Halasana.

If you know other drug free ways of treating Sinus, please do share.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

All I can say is that I tried the above for extended periods (years) with absolutely no success.  They may work for many people but not me.  Drugs, however, (nasalcrom and antihistamine) finally resolved the problem.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

That would be a neti pot...

1. 0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile  I was thinking that but sorta kinda afraid to say anything. My hubby LOVES his. (oops if that's helping spam. but really, getting a neti pot was one of the best things we ever did for him and his constant sinus problems.)