jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

sleep masterbating

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

I was looking up sleepwalking and came across sleep masterbating.  Further looking into the subject (because I thought it was funny) there wasn't much information to be found other than it is much like sleepwalking, NREM.

Anyone know more?

1. Julie-Ann Amos profile image51
      Julie-Ann Amosposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I know how to spell it - which is masturbating - maybe why there's not much info on it if you're looking up masterbating...

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL Told yea Sandy, you should use spell checker! tongue

3. 0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

hahahahah smile

4. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago

Sleep masturbation would just take all the fun out of it.  Besides, if you're asleep, I mean, dream in a partner for crying out loud.  Who the hell dreams of wanking? 

Interesting topic if you decide to write a hub.  I'm sure I'll read it for fun.

5. shrung profile image61
    shrungposted 8 years ago

Never heard of ? You started the subject why don't you share with us some of your info please.

6. steimmanbernard profile image59
    steimmanbernardposted 8 years ago

maybe you think for something when you sleep.. its our desire that we cant make so we continued it in our dreams.hahhaha

7. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 8 years ago

Interesting, and if someone can share more info.. wink

8. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

I had a BF once who used to bounce and make sex sounds during sleep, like he was having intercourse.  It really ticked me off, because I wasn't getting any, and because I wanted to know who was...even if it was just in his dreams!

Here's an article on sleep sex.