jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Too bad about Zazzle Store Owners

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago

It is too bad we don't know who has a Zazzle store.  I know of one, but that hubber doesn't sell what I wanted.  However, I ordered the 2nd Christmas gift from them, and happy with what I received.   They are a bit over priced, but well worth the few extra dollars that I have spent for Christmas gifts.  So, if you are looking for a special gift, a decoration, etc, don't discount Zazzle.  Of course if you know a seller, help them out by buying from their store if they have what you want.  Just rec'd this one in mail.  It is a gift. I love it.  Great printing, nice and thick, lined as well.

1. 0
      Deborah Sextonposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I have a store, and I think the prices are good. On Zazzle you can customize everything, which makes it a little higher priced, but well worth it
      My store is listed on my profile, and I've been there for six years

2. peachpurple profile image79
      peachpurpleposted 23 months ago in reply to this

have you tried etsy? lots of designs there, zazzle, i found some at Bubblews. Go there and type zazzle, you can find the store writers there

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago

The shirt, with discount was around $26, but the shipping pushed it up to $33

Last year i ordered 2 ornaments with a pic of my dad on it, when he was a bit younger and healthy.  They were almost $20 a piece.  The pic turned out nice.  Expensive yes, but they were gifts for In Memory of my dad! The shipping cost for the shirt was ridiculous.  But this was a special gift too!

1. neosurk profile image88
      neosurkposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I do have a Zazzle store, and personally, the main reason I don't include it here is because my designs are too easy to be copied. Back in 2012, there were only handful of similar designs and it was even promoted in a Zazzle newsletter once. Today, my products are buried inside their scrapers and xerox copies. (But the sales have increased by more than 5 times)

1. 0
        Deborah Sextonposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I think their "New Design" hurt us a bit
        My Store: Inspiring Creations

3. Brie Hoffman profile image82
    Brie Hoffmanposted 23 months ago

I have a store; it's called Bubble and Squeek.

1. Stacie L profile image87
      Stacie Lposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Nice to me you,Bubble and Squeak.
      I'm New2You and BiziladyDesigns.