The "Easy" Life
The Pursuit of Happiness. Doesn't come easy..most of the time
What does it actually mean to be happy? I think happiness, well the core of it is, Love, sharing the happiness, and reaching that dream. The dream that consumes your thoughts. Its hard to reach that place. For most of us it takes hard work but then There are some who take the easy way out when it comes to everything.
The Easy Way Out to being a model.
Well you want to be a model but you don't fit the criteria. Which means you aren't a giant who only eats peas. Well here is your alternative: Porn and nude photos!
This is what most girls turn to when their dreams of modeling clash with the way they were born. This industry is full of girls with low self esteem who want the easy way out. They get sucked in by promises of becoming famous, plus all the money, and end up having naked photos all around the Internet. Its the easy way out because you make a lot of money and get a lot of attention. But here are the flaws:
- These pictures will ALWAYS be there. When you have kids they will still be somewhere on the internet. Its not something you can get rid of.
- Your on the Z list. There are A Lister's and you will be at the bottom of the alphabet. Most of these women do not become famous.
- Your dignity..What dignity. I wouldn't show my face in my home town if I were you.
I recently quit modeling because I knew what I would be subjected too. A girl I knew from middle school and high school just recently got into this industry. It wasn't a big surprise. I wish her the best of luck and hope she can still find a job when she becomes a wrinkled mess at the age of 30.
...to be BEAUTIFUL!: Cut and snip equals "perfection"
Some people don't believe in natural beauty. They think they need a little extra help So they cut, tuck, and snip things until they are perfect. For many people this gets addictive and they get this done all the time.
- The Swan- This show took "ugly" people and got them plastic surgery then put them in a pageant to judge which one was the prettiest.
- My Beautiful Mommy- Is a CHILDREN'S BOOK (yeah ridiculous) about a little girl's mommy who gets plastic surgery and becomes beautiful at the end. Yay! When the little girl grows up to look like her mom she knows how to fix it now..What a happy ending. (NOT!)
...having everything your heart desires: The five finger discount
The easy way to having nice things is to get them for free. I mean why be an honest person when you can just go around stealing things..I'll tell you why!:
If you get caught you will either have to pay money or go to prison. And maybe even worse it goes on your record. This can either be as a felony or a misdemeanor but either way it's serious and people don't want to hire. Still sound fun? I know some people who have gotten addicted to this lifestyle.
...being thin: Put nothing or your finger in your mouth
I wrote a hub on Being thin. And I did not go in depth about the "easy" way out to it. Bulimia and Anorexia. Both are unhealthy. Anorexia is the most deadly disorder. More people die from it then any other disorder.
And now for inspiration on how to reach the perfect body weight (90 lbs) girls are making these videos called "Thinspo's" Short for Thin inspiration
I guess people think it's easier to lie,cheat, and steal. And even though it is I think you can only gain real happiness with honest and hard work
More by this Author
Lifetime is one of the most popular women's channel on Television. With movies like Gracie's Choice and shows like Army Wives it's no wonder so many women watch the channel. The Lifetime Channel is about empowerment and...