jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

The Old Pirate

1. Stacie L profile image90
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

The Old Pirate
    An English sailor and a peg-legged, hook-handed, patch-eyed pirate met in a bar. The sailor asked the pirate how he got the peg leg.
    “Arr, we were on a ship at sea, an’ a great storm came up, an’ I were washed over the side. An’ as me mates were pullin’ me back on board, a great shark bit this ‘ere leg off clean below the knee an’ that’s ‘ow I got this ‘ere peg leg. Arr”
    “Oh that’s terrible, but how did you get that hook hand?”
    “Arr, we were on a ship at sea raidin’ a freighter, an’ the swords an’ sabers were slashin’ an’ swingin’ an’ some’ow in the fracas I got this ‘ere hand cut off at the wrist an’ that’s ‘ow I got this ‘ere ‘ook. Arr”
    Oh that’s awful, but how did you get that patch eye?”
    “Arr, I were walkin’ down the beach one day , an’ it were a bee-yoo-tee-ful day, an’ the sun were shinin’ an’ the wind were blowin’ through me ‘air, an’ as I looked up at th’ bee-yoo-tee-ful blue sky, a great seagull flew o’er me and dropped a shit in this ‘ere eye an’ that’s ‘ow I got this ‘ere patch. Arr”

“You mean after all you’d been through you lost your eye to a seagull?”

“Weeeellll, it were me first day wi’ the ‘ook.”

2. 0
    china manposted 5 years ago

Like this one !!  and 'she' loved it !!  good one for second language speakers as they all know the stereotypical pirate smile

3. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 5 years ago

4. Tusitala Tom profile image88
    Tusitala Tomposted 5 years ago

Ye forgot the parrot, man.  Every self-respecting pirate chief has a parrot.