This world is not my home

1. 62
    V Cedillo361posted 5 years ago

**~A poem with proper diction is fairly simple to me. As my outlook on life, I prefer the route that's effortless and steady. I suppose that would be my biggest issue today. The human body will not take you serious without much to say. I despise revealing my wisdom on to others. It is written, "Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool then for him." "A prudent man keeps his knowledge to himself, but the heart of fools blurted out folly." However, why have I chosen at this instant to step towards? Reason being, I am exhausted. I have strong grievance and displeasure towards those who mock my father. It appears the wicked has intentions of having my eyelids wet forever. Enough of this I utter. No longer will I cry, my lord has made me stronger. I will not speak arrogance, for a perverse tongue will be cut off. When I reply your ear will be summoned to this I indicate: Don't show consideration on to me. Im unlike any other. Without love for my father, I show no response to thee. He designed me exactly how I was meant to be. The weak in me has lingered long enough. Prepare to be astonished as I reveal the definition of tough. This world is not my home, but I still continue to roam. This world is not my home, Lord when will you capture me from this dome.~**