sort by best latest
This could suggest that the heater's wiring is having problems and water is finding its way into that part which can eventually leads to electrocution.
You need to replace the stuff immediately!
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.