brittvan22 profile image 79

How to catch a snake? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ok, I have hubbed on the dangers of snakes. I even had a fellow hubber do a hub in my honor about the snake point of view, lol. Now I am accustomed to living in the city and have moved to a rural area. I was preparing to do yardwork and lifted up a board and saw a snake under, I dropped the board and ran. Though my location has changed my issue hasn't, so how do I get rid of the snake? Is there someone in the yellow pages like animal control that will remove it?

prospectboy profile image88

Best Answer Bradrick H. (prospectboy) says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 4 years ago

Oh ok thanks, Calling Now! My life flashing before my eyes, my 4 yr old had a good laugh at my expense!

brittvan22 profile image79

brittvan22 says

• prospectboy profile image

Bradrick H. (prospectboy) 4 years ago

Wow! Sorry to hear that. I would suggest you get some moth balls or snake repellent and put it around your house and in your yard. That's normally what I do every summer, and it's been years since I've seen a snake around my house.