alphagirl profile image 80

What is you rmethod to making the perfect cup of coffee?

I purchased a Keurig last May 2012. It lasted about a month before the heater went bad. The water would not get hot enough. I returned it for another one. Then The second one went bad. "I wanted smooth, hot, yummy coffee and in the end, Keurig was not the answer." The taste was blah. The amount of plastic and storing those K-cups was not worth the cost, not to mention the disappointing taste. I dug up my electric percolator, purchased Dunkin Donut coffee grounds and now have a perfect cup in 6 minutes.

teaches12345 profile image92

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• alphagirl profile image

alphagirl 3 years ago

Teaches 12345, I have never tasted Breville. I wish there was a faster way to warm and froth milk. I have a hand held frother. But I have to microwave the creamer. I need to design a cup that would sweat steam and spin to make steamed milk.

Pool Of Thoughts profile image59

David Steffy (Pool Of Thoughts) says

• alphagirl profile image

alphagirl 3 years ago

Thanks Pool of Thought,

I use 1 tablespoon per cup. I am the primary drinker. My teen kids will drink it if, they can make it like a Starbucks. I perk mine with cinnamon. Bunn makes great coffee. Restaurants use it. Thanks for sharing.