Sehnonimo profile image 81

How do you create a clean and organized environment when you're used to living like a slob?

I've spent my whole life keeping my environment clean ENOUGH that I can stand the mess. Now I'm married to a man who is even messier than me, and it can drive me crazy at times! I try to keep things clean to an extent, but it's hard to break old habits. How do I set into motion new habits that won't overwhelm me or be too outside my normal routine that I won't do it? Any tips or tricks?

drpennypincher profile image95

Best Answer Dr Penny Pincher (drpennypincher) says

• Sehnonimo profile image

Sehnonimo 3 years ago

Oooh, I like that idea. I think the kitchen might be lost for now, but I can think of a place that will make a difference if I work to keep that one spot clean. Thanks!

Millionaire Tips profile image90

Shasta Matova (Millionaire Tips) says

• Sehnonimo profile image

Sehnonimo 3 years ago

Thanks, Milli. I do try to a least put things back where they belong - it's the one thing I'm working on now. I like the website! Might have to put it to good use.