one of the unit owners in the condo property I live in is trying to sell his unit on short sale...

and yet he has condo fee arrears of over 4000.00 dollars .Do you think Home Oweners association can get this money back from the new buyer? or what option areavilable to recoup this money. Sad Trustee

sort by best latest

fdoleac profile image61

fdoleac says

5 years ago
 |  Comment
handyman22 profile image81

handyman22 says

5 years ago
 |  Comment

jackdohson says

4 years ago
 |  Comment