Sarah Palin Quotes
People seem to have liked my Hub, Michele Bachmann's quotes, well some people didn't appreciate it, but that is another story. So in response to that Hub I have written a Hub for Sarah Palin's best quotes. I hope that you enjoy it!
1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." -Sarah Palin Well Golly gee, and here I thought she did not have any foreign policy experience.
2. "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" -Sarah Palin Maybe she needs better glasses to read the teleprompter or she should study up on her Supreme Court decisions.
3. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." -Sarah Palin This woman cannot even remember the name of one newspaper or magazine, really?
4. "The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." -Sarah Palin This is coming from the woman who openly told reporters that she runs across the border to Canada for cheap medication. Not to mention how bad Alaska’s healthcare system was while she was the governor. That is mighty white of her!
5. "'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" - Sarah Palin This woman is so illiterate that she has to make up words. And don’t forget she is tweeting this information, has she never heard of spell check? Here is her original statement. "Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn't it stab you in the heart, as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate." Maybe she can drive down to Florida and burn a Quran while she is at it.
6. "He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." Sarah Palin I am hoping that Palin and Bachmann hold hands and take some history lessons together!
7. "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." -Sarah Palin I was unaware that North Korea was our ally. When Beck corrected her she said "And we're also bound by prudence to stand with our South Korean allies, yes," Once again do you really want this woman to have the launch codes to our nukes? Hell she might fire them on the U.K.
8. "Polls are for strippers and cross-country skiers" –Sarah Palin Yeah she is a real class act. Definitely someone I want to run this country, not!
9. "I haven't heard the president state that we're at war. That's why I too am not knowing -- do we use the term intervention? Do we use war? Do we use squirmish? What is it?" –Sarah Palin Yeah, she is very “special” person.
10. "Because of that one episode, that one episode, that would turn an issue into what it has become over the last two years. I think that's ridiculous. That's one of those things, where that issue...that I don't read, or that I'm not informed, it's one of those questions where I like to turn that around and ask the reporters, 'Why would it be that there is that perception that I don't read?'" -Sarah Palin This woman needs a shovel. Well I take that back, she can dig a deep enough hole without one.
11. "Dr. Laura: don't retreat...reload! (Steps aside bc her 1st Amend.rights ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence "isn't American,not fair")" -Sarah Palin I think her and Bachmann should be running mates. This was Palin’s response to Dr. Laura using the highly offensive N-word on the air 11 times in 5 minutes.
12. I would have waived the Jones Act, and some unions not might not like it, not union membership, but the union leaders, too many, who are thugs." -Sarah Palin Hugh? Sorry Sarah can you repeat that?
13. "This is Reagan country (applause). Yeah! And perhaps it was destiny that the man who went to California's Eureka College would become so woven within and inter-linked to the Golden State." -Sarah Palin Too bad Eureka College is in Illinois.
14. “They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan.” –Sarah Palin Someone buy her a map of the world, please!
15. “As for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?” –Sarah Palin Maybe she should have found out before she ran for VP? This was in response to her answering a question wrong concerning what a Vice President does. “They’re in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom.”
16. “I’m the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can’t.’” –Sarah Palin This was her response to blowing $50,000 of taxpayer dollars on making the Mayor’s office pretty.