jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Stop the Cycles

1. Ericdierker profile image81
    Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago

Some great person wrote, "let the circle be unbroken". Well as I watched my fancy pantsy washer, it is a side loader with a window, really cool, I says to my own self let the circle be broken, let us agitate and discriminate. This here washer can wash all sizes, colors, fabrics and textures together. It actually weighs the load to set a time for it. The dang thing beeps at me if I punch in stupid stuff. (I actually caught the little bastard trying to dial my phone to talk to another washer that had swallowed a phone)

But here is my point "let the circle be broken" in your life. Just say No! Live new and free and like me.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

LOL  I'm not positive I'm following this, but I certainly admire your way with words!  lol

Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well then you done gots it friend, me either!
        I do begin to hope that you and me stop the idiocy of doing it the same way. Howsa boutsa we do it new. That crazy washer, is sideways, go figure. It saves about a kigawatchamacallit a load. Well that is cool, they gave me money to buy it, very cool. I do not want to dry my son sideways, but hey! I am willing to learn.

2. tirelesstraveler profile image87
    tirelesstravelerposted 3 years ago

One of our friends was stationed in Alaska and talked about watching the front loading washer with the thousand mile stare.  Break the cycle indeed. If the machine never stops what good are the clothes in it.

Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh Man!! I live next to the danged city nowadays, I so miss those guys with the thousand mile stare. I used to pick folks up from a 22 day river trip, down the Colorado Grand Canyon way, Oh the looks when I put them in my big old 4 wheel drive van. I reckon I good have drove that van backwards up the 18 mile road to a phone booth and they would have thought it just as weird. thanks friend.