jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Ukraine - snipers fired on both sides to bring down govt

1. sannyasinman profile image84
    sannyasinmanposted 2 years ago

Leaked phone call provides evidence that this was an organised coup to bring down the govt

Dont swallow the CNN propaganda. For the other side of the story watch 

RT is a 24/7 English-language news channel, to show you how any story can be another story altogether. Broadcasting over six continents and 100 countries, the coverage focuses on international headlines, giving an innovative angle set to challenge viewers worldwide.The channel is government-funded but shapes its editorial policy free from political and commercial influence. A dedicated team of news professionals unites young talent and household names in the world of broadcast journalism. They intend to bring you another story.

1. GA Anderson profile image87
      GA Andersonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sure, look to Russia Today, (RT.com),  for "...another story." Really?

Are you just looking for a "truth" that matches what you want "your" truth to be?

No wonder you see CNN as propaganda.

And RT.com's version of Russia's invasion of Crimea is that, "...nope, that is not us, those are voluntary defense force guys..."

At least one of their U.S. anchors had the courage to call them on it.
      Russia Today news anchor Liz Wahl resigns live on air over Ukraine crisis

ps. yes, I know this is a futile response, but at least it bumps the thread so you have another chance to share more of your world-view wisdom.

2. Quilligrapher profile image90
      Quilligrapherposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Mr. Sannyasinman. I hope you have been well and staying warm this winter.

I notice that you said “evidence.” Where is it??? There is no evidence in this RT article! Most critical readers are able to recognize the difference between evidence and accusations.

If you read this article carefully for content, you would have noticed the 12th word in the very first sentence is “allegedly.” It reads, “The snipers who shot at protesters and police in Kiev were allegedly hired by Maidan leaders.”

“Allegedly” does not mean “positively.” Nor does one person’s assumption based upon hearsay gathered in a one-day visit to Kiev days after the demonstrations translate into evidence.

Sorry, my friend, there is no evidence here, only more rumors to feed the gullible.

Still, it is nice to run into you again. Enjoy your evening and keep in touch.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Of course it was an organized action to bring down the President and people associated with him.  That is a coup.  I don't see much dispute on that point.  Only on whether it was for good cause.