jump to last post 1-26 of 26 discussions (60 posts)

Infowars ROCKS!

1. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 3 months ago

Infowars has documented the violent rhetoric of BLM, the New Black Panthers, and other groups that share their racist ideology:

http://www.infowars.com/milwaukee-sheri … g-america/

On Monday, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke wrote a scathing editorial for The Hill characterizing deadly attacks on police officers as guerrilla urban warfare.

“The murders in Baton Rouge, and before them Dallas, were not acts of domestic terrorism but guerrilla urban warfare against the police—who represent law and order—against the Constitution, and against the American way. The police, the men and women whom I as the Sheriff of Milwaukee County ask to put their lives on the line, are on the front lines of this war,” Clarke wrote.

He said the domestic terror and lone wolf narrative is “wordsmithing” and Black Lives Matter (BLM) and “revolutionary Marxists” are specifically targeting police. BLM, Clarke argued, shares with Occupy Wall Street and the Islamic State and desire “take down the West, the philosophy of equality before the law, and replace it with their authority, their rules, their hate.”

“The targeting of police for hate and for murder is by Black Lives Matter and their accomplices are, in actuality, the targeting is our rule of law. Groups like Black Lives Matter, blessed by the progressive left and most recently our own President Obama, need to be exposed and condemned for their true aims: revolution.”

He accused Obama of enabling violent revolutionaries by refusing to denounce the group and its objectives. Moreover, according to Clarke, Obama, and the Democrats are exploiting BLM for political gain.
    ... Read more at the link provided.

I love Sheriff David Clarke.

1. PrettyPanther profile image87
      PrettyPantherposted 3 months ago in reply to this

45 failed Alex Jones predictions

I stopped listening at about 2 1/2 minutes, where in 2010 he was predicting in great detail a government-staged assassination attempt on Obama that would be blamed on Islamic terrorism with an added right-wing terrorism angle, for the purpose of declaring martial law and banning guns.

Some people eat this stuff up and don't seem to notice how often he's wrong.

2. colorfulone profile image86
      colorfuloneposted 3 months ago in reply to this

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13113126.jpg Getty images

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke reminds GOP convention delegates of the importance of supporting law enforcement. No individual, including Hillary Clinton, is above the law, he says.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to make something very clear: Blue Lives Matter in America!"

“I stand before you tonight with a heavy heart, as the law enforcement community prepares to bury three of the Louisiana, Baton Rogue’s finest. But there is some good news coming out of Baltimore, Maryland, as Lt. Brian Rice was acquitted on all charges, and the malicious prosecution of activist state’s attorney Marilyn Mosby."

“I want to talk with you about something important, indeed, a concept that five law enforcement officers were murdered and nine more were wounded for, earlier this month in Dallas, and for which three more were murdered two days ago in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: And that is the importance of making America safe again.  You see, I believe that this noble mission is not just a requirement, but a prerequisite for achieving this campaign’s goal of making America great again. We simply cannot be great if we do not feel safe in our homes, on our streets, and in our schools.”

“I see this every day, at street level, where many Americans increasingly have an uneasiness about the ability of their families to live safely in these troubling times. This transcends race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, and lifestyle.”

“If you don’t believe it, a recent Gallup poll confirms it: More than half of all Americans now worry a great deal about crime and violence, up consistently and dramatically from just a few years ago,” from 2014, when Obama “And for African-Americans, that number is 70 percent.”

“Sadly, for a growing number of communities, the sense of safety that many of us once took for granted has been shattered. Americans don’t always feel safe, no matter if they are working in a big city, living in a suburb, or rural areas all around our great country. I often tell residents of Milwaukee, and the cities and towns I visit, that safety is a shared endeavor. It starts with the willing acceptance of people to play by society’s rules: A code, a code if you will, we collectively agree upon that ensures stability, fairness, and respect.”

“It’s built on a foundation of trust in each other, and in the people who administer and enforce society’s rules, which at its foundation is the rule of law.”

“In 1963, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. wrote passionately about ‘the interrelatedness of all communities and states’ and about our ‘inescapable network of mutuality, tying us in a single garment of destiny.’ He spoke of the basic morality of the rule of law, provided that it is applied equally to both the wealthy and the impoverished, both men and women, and yes, the majority and the minority.”

“What we witnessed in Ferguson, in Baltimore, and in Baton Rouge was a collapse of social order. So many of the actions of the Occupy movement and Black Lives Matter transcend peaceful protest, and violates the code of conduct we rely on. I call it anarchy.”

“You see, American law enforcement officers understand that race is and has been a heated issue in our country. Most appreciate the vital need for thoroughness and transparency in pursuit of the greater good in their actions, and in their investigations. These are truths that are self-evident to me, and which I practice, and they are the truths that Donald Trump understands and supports.

“Donald Trump is the steadfast leader our nation needs. He has spoken passionately to me of his belief in our American system of justice, and he speaks to the values that are at the foundation of our social contract. Throughout his campaign, and over many years before, he has consistently and constantly raised his voice — not only in defense of the character of the American police officer, but the need for all people to feel they are being treated fairly and respectfully by law enforcement.”

“You see, Donald Trump understands that what can make our nation safe again is a recommitment to a system of justice in which no government official, not even those who have fought their way to the marble and granite halls of Washington; no private citizen, not even Hillary Clinton; and no group of people, despite the fervor with which they press forward their grievances, can claim privilege above the law. It cannot happen in the United States.”

“The tradition of the primacy of the rule of law in America is strong. It is in those simple facts and in our acts we will move forward and toward making America safe again. God bless you, and may God continue to bless these United States of America.”

I like that Clarke took the time to slam Hillary Clinton’s lawless tenure as secretary of state, and he emphasized that no official is above the law.  Well, they shouldn't be above the law.

1. Castlepaloma profile image27
        Castlepalomaposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Blue lives matter if you're a smurf, or not attacking the middle east.

2. IslandBites profile image87
        IslandBitesposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Only police officers... But, hey, that's good news! Right? roll

When Police kill the public 8 times or greater than the combined terrorist groups do.

Are they true blue or are they a
          Depopulating Corporatism groups?

"When Police kill the public 8 times or greater than the combined terrorist groups do."

When?  Let's hope that never happens. I wouldn't even compare the police in the USA with terrorist scum-bags.  All cops are not bad...all terrorists are bad.  It would be a great thing if cops could arrest terrorists before they get the chance to murder innocent victims, thankfully some times they do.

Only 1/10 of terrorism is Muslim within the US. They are chasing maining terrorism ghosts and false flags around the world.

Who says the US policing and US troops are not make up the vast majority of terrorist.

colorfuloneposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Wait a minute, can you back up the train for me?  Where did you get your statistics from?  It would be grand if you can back that up for educational purposes. 

"Who says the US policing and US troops are not make up the vast majority of terrorist." 

I have never heard or read that anyone said that they are, or are not.  Who says they are?

2. Castlepaloma profile image27
              Castlepalomaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

You may not, yet the FBI dose. Even higher numbers like 60 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a terrorist on other networks.

Police robbed people on traffics tickets and growing important plants. They don't like murder or theif in most cases, it can be dangerous. I have done a few jobs more dangerous than police work.

People may think bears or sharks kill more than mosquitoes. Or beheading kills more than bombs. Brain washing is big business.

colorfuloneposted 2 months ago in reply to this

There is a lot of brainwashing, government and media propaganda, and especially so with the politically correct nonsense agenda.

colorfuloneposted 3 months ago

If in the 20 years Alex Jones has been wrong 45 times, I would say that's very good out of the 1,000's time he has been right.  As far as humans go, that is pretty good as far as predictions go...if those 45 times were in fact predictions that Alex Jones actually made.  I mean he gets callers all the time saying he said something when he didn't and had no clue what the caller was talking about.  He likes pointing things out to idiots...People get confused because Infowars does run articles from other sites and everything in those articles may not be accurate,...but he gets blamed for someone else's inaccuracy.  That's typical though, isn't it? 

Thanks for your two cents.

You're welcome. I take seriously your repeated assertions in these forums that you seek only the truth.

Just FYI, although I stopped listening at the lengthy description of how Obama would declare martial law, the audio up to that point consisted of Alex Jones himself enumerating his predictions. I wonder how many people live in fear that Obama will declare martial law because of Alex Jones' "predictions"? Seems a shame to play on people's fears to gin up support. And ratings.

I hear that millionaire Alex Jones makes quite a nice living off of his "predictions."

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 3 months ago in reply to this

So do a lot of quacks and charlatans, because they appeal to people with fixed preconceptions who are prone to confirmation bias.

I just saw a short clip on Infowars with Michael Moore on Bill Maher's show, saying he thinks Trump will win the 2016 election.  I don't usually pay attention to Moore-the-quack, but I think he is right in this prediction and I agree with him that...the enemy is complacency, that is evident.

Yes, I know, he's a quack until he says something you agree with.

2. Castlepaloma profile image27

I like Michael Moore, yet he has been wrong on predictions on who had been elected before.

He and Bill Maher want to be sure that America is not complacent.  They want people to see Trump as a threat so they will turn out and vote.

Moore has his talents, but I'm not sure politics is one of them...but, I could be wrong. I thought his prediction was interesting based on his reasons that Trump will win.  Hillary is complacent, very smug.  Bill Maher agreed with Moore that the enemy is complacency. When Maher gets it, he gets it. Its glaring, and its time for an outsider.

I don't agree with Trump 100%, but he is taking on the corrupt establishment in Washington and their MediaPAC...or shall I call it the Clinton News Network.   Its a sad day when only 6% of Americans say they trust MSM.

Have a nice day!

Are you referring to Obama's Martial Law Executive Order 13603?

There are many talking about it. Not just Jones.

No, I am referring to Alex Jones predicting that the U.S. government would stage an assassination attempt on Obama, blame it on Islamic terrorism with an added right-wing terrorism angle, and use it as justification to declare martial law and confiscate all guns.  This prediction was made in 2009.

Given that Executive Order 13603 (National Defense Resource Preparedness) was issued on March 16, 2012, his "prediction" had nothing to do with that EO.

3. Castlepaloma profile image27
    Castlepalomaposted 3 months ago

Even though Allex and Phil Maher are interesting, you know they don't support the Muslim countries and say very little about Zionists..Just like most brainwashed  Americans they do not know Muslims personally or been to their countries. What do I know. Most major Religious people are brainwashed to start with by fighting predomately religious countries.

Moore dose care about poverty and inequality

We have to get back to 'We The People' and help the downtrodden and we aren't going to do that with lying politicians that create the problems and only make them worse with broken promises.  We need freedom, justice and equality for all Americans.  To heck with the rich 1%ers who want to control everything, and do.

Truth is destiny.

4. Castlepaloma profile image27
    Castlepalomaposted 3 months ago

Either way America is screwed until Americans grows a backbone of courage to go along from what they know. From personal envision it is going to be too big a mess in the meantime.

If Trump is the 1℅ , isn't it like asking the fox to guard the hen house.?

5. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 2 months ago

What a power speech Trump gave, the best ever after switching his campaign one day before. 

http://www.infowars.com/must-watch-dona … -his-life/
    Full text or video. 

I expect the campaign will be even better now that Steve Bannon is the CEO. He is known as "the street fighter", he is tough like Trump, and a really nice and honest guy.

6. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 7 weeks ago

Hillary Clinton must getting desperate to attack Alex Jones, and out-right lie about him.  The guy has proof of anything he has ever said publicly on video. So!  She is creating her own false conspiracy theory, again, that a lot of low-information followers of her's might believe...because "The Queen of Conspiracies" said so! 

Hillary Clinton Directly Attacks Alex Jones

This is very stupid of Hillary, but then FBI Comey did say the Hillary is "extremely reckless", and Bernie Sanders said she has "poor judgement".   

Alex Jones gets a million views a week, and thanks to Hillary Clinton's extremely reckless poor judgement, she pointed people to search for Alex Jones, who exposes her for the lying corrupt person she really is.  So! Thank you Hillary! 

A SHOCKING documentary I am watching.
    "Hillary and Bill Clinton exposed as Dixie Mafia"

The Clinton Crime Family is so corrupt! 

7. IslandBites profile image87
    IslandBitesposted 7 weeks ago
      PrettyPantherposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Oh my gosh!  Thanks for sharing that. I'm still giggling.  Pickle-gate!  I cannot believe people take that guy seriously.

8. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 7 weeks ago

Pickle-Gate: Hillary Caught Faking Feat  smile

Everyone knows when you open a jar of pickles, there is a pop sounds.  Well, I think everyone knows that.   #HillarysHealth

The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Bazaar Behavior
    *   http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1373 … e-behavior

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Two possibilites:

Like her servers, if it had never been sealed and everything in side was spoiled, there is no pop.

Again like her servers, if it had previously been opened by someone else, there would be no pop.

Only if it were properly sealed at the time of canning, and had never been opened by someone else is there a pop.  Ought to ask the FBI if they heard a pop! big_smile

colorfuloneposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Doctor Drew's, TV show “Dr. Drew On Call,” is being canceled, 8 days after he spoke out publicly and passionately that he is gravely concerned about Hillary's heath, and her healthcare.  After he and a doctor friend of his looked at the medical records Hillary released, they said they would be ashamed to show up in a doctor's lounge.

http://www.infowars.com/top-google-sear … t-hillary/

Many doctors have spoken out their concerns about Hillary Clinton's health.  But, she says its conspiracy theory.  My goodness she hasn't given a press conference in something like 260 days, that's unheard of for a presidential candidate. 

I like your possibilities!  wink

9. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 5 weeks ago

Perhaps this will wipe the smug looks off of MSM reports who mocked people that warned what was to come because of the muslim refugee invasion in France and other countries.

Secret plan to "clean up" the country
    by Paul Joseph Watson
    http://www.infowars.com/prominent-autho … t-muslims/

French authorities are preparing for “civil war” against Muslims in order to “clean up” the country, according to prominent author Éric Zemmour, who claims a high placed government source told him of the plan.

European civil war?
    "Calvar told members of a French parliamentary commission earlier this summer that France was 'on the brink of civil war.' ... Following the Nice truck attack, Jonathan Miller, who is an elected council member in the French village of Caux, said that the attack had 'shaken France to the brink of a terrifying escalation' and that citizens were responding by joining gun clubs ... French security forces are also preparing for mass civil unrest and radicalized immigrants taking over entire neighborhoods, according to intelligence sources. Last week, French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said that new terror attacks in France were inevitable and that 15,000 Islamic extremists who are already living in the country were in the process of being radicalized."

10. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 4 weeks ago

Shots Fired: Riots kick off in Charlette

colorfuloneposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

City of Charlotte says victim killed by another protester.
      http://www.infowars.com/protester-kille … charlotte/

Clearly there are agitators.

In its second night, stems from the shooting death of Keith Lamont on Tuesday. While the victim’s family claims he was merely holding a book while inside his vehicle, officers say the black male was holding a firearm.

I have not seen a police body-cam video yet.  Got one?

They're not protesters, they're violent criminal thugs rioting. 
        The police need to get some water canons to mow them down.
        http://www.infowars.com/why-is-the-medi … rotesters/

* Stealing and looting cash registers from local businesses
        * A “protester” shooting another “protester”
        * Physically attacking reporters
        * Trying to set journalists on fire
        * Throwing rocks off bridges at passing vehicles full of families
        * Beating up innocent people in underground parking lots because they’re white
        * Smashing up apartment windows where black people live to “protest” in favor of ‘Black Lives Matter’
        * Trashing your own neighborhood over an armed thug with a criminal history who was shot by a black police officer
        * Looting the Charlotte Hornets team store so you can steal basketball merchandise
        * Attempting to hijack cars and terrify their innocent occupants
        * Smashing up buses that poor black people rely on to get to their jobs

Why does liberal media call it a Protest? 
        It’s a violent, unjustified riot by criminals and thugs.
        A black cop shot a black man with a gun and a criminal record. 

I don't even care about the stupid-ass thugs anymore, they are too stupid.
        I care about the innocent people who have to suffer because of the stupid-ass thugs.

Before there had been an investigation, this is what Hillary Clinton tweeted.  Lies!

What she is doing with this dog whistle is saying to those Black Lives Matter thugs and supporters...Hey, its those deplorable irredeemable white people, go get'em.  And, that's precisely what they did because she threw gasoline on a fire.  She and BLM have been going from incident after incident throwing molotov cocktails. 

Keith Scott was not disable and only carrying a book. 

The black man had a gun and posed a deadly threat!  A black police officer shot him while trying to arrest him because he had a warrant. 

George's Soros' puppets, Hillary and Obama are trying to make this racial.  Its not racial! 

Dear Lord!

colorfuloneposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

"These are not protestors, these are criminals."
            http://www.infowars.com/who-is-behind-t … state-ids/

So with Hillary’s poll numbers decling rapidly, and a debate looming that she would desperately like to be focused on domestic division as opposed to every email, pay-to-play, foreign policy misstep, and cough or stumble she has taken; is anyone shocked that ‘out of state’ protesters would turn up in Charlotte suddenly turning a peaceful but angry protest into tear-gas-filled deadly riots? And who is a big donor to Clinton?   
            George Soros

11. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 3 weeks ago

Infowars reporter Joe Biggs gets pepper sprayed on the ground in Charlotte North Carolina covering the riots caused by Black Lives Matter.  Whew! 

Police in riot gear have been shouting pepper spray bags at protesters that have been blocking the interstate.  I thought they were shooting rubber bullets at first.

Mainstream media lies to push false narrative
      Joe Biggs
      http://www.infowars.com/fox-news-lies-s … ont-scott/

Its just some journalists that lie, not all. 
      We can hardly call 'them' journalists. 
      Research. .

12. colorfulone profile image86

That being said.
    "Suspect in Washington state mall shooting in custody"
    (I got hammered by the PC police on my computer) So!...

I'll just say that on Facebook, Dr. Sebastian Gorka, says,
    "Mall killer NOT Hispanic.
    Arcan Cetin: Turkish."

13. colorfulone profile image86

This is a great reminder of 10 riots since 2010 (I counted 11) and brief details of what happened. Its a great reference so I'm going to recommend it, and book mark it here. 

Here are more than 10 riots that have occurred since Obama took office in 2008
    http://www.infowars.com/growing-number- … as-legacy/

14. colorfulone profile image86

Its getting real folks.  If you never listened to another Infowars video before, pick this one! 

Trump insider Roger Stone is now being investigated by the FBI, Stone says he will not bow to this open intimidation.

I am reminded that, the Chairman of the Joint, said in Congress on a Friday recently (one or two weeks ago) that he was ordered to attack Russia, and he isn't going to do it.  Basically, has he been ordered to start WWIII by the Obama Admin? 

I am wondering what they will pull, an economic collapse, will they start a war, or start a race war?  They kept trying to make it seem like Trump is in bed with Russia, and he is not. That is something that needs to be addressed. 

No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – General Dunford
      Establishment = Neocons = Globalists

15. colorfulone profile image86

Law waived to allow foreigners who engaged in terrorism "while under duress" into country
    http://www.infowars.com/throwback-obama … ts-reveal/

According to the governments watchdog.

16. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 2 weeks ago

Comey's ties to the Clinton family exposed
    by Jon Bowne

FBI Director James Comey was on the Hill again, digging himself a deeper hole of bottomless federal corruption as he faced an oversight hearing held by the House Judiciary Committee.

His prepared statements served to block any chance of reopening the case surrounding Hillary’s blatant illegal email debacle regardless of the mounting evidence that was raised after Comey shut the case back in July of 2016.

Breitbart reported “ When President Obama nominated Comey to become FBI director in 2013, Comey promised the United States Senate that he would recuse himself on all cases involving former employers.

But Comey earned $6 million in one year alone from Lockheed Martin. Lockheed Martin became a Clinton Foundation donor that very year.

Comey served as deputy attorney general under John Ashcroft for two years of the Bush administration. When he left the Bush administration, he went directly to Lockheed Martin and became vice president, acting as a general counsel.

According to records, Lockheed Martin is also a member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt, which paid Bill Clinton $250,000 to deliver a speech in 2010.

http://www.infowars.com/report-fbi-turn … tor-comey/

The Clinton Crime Syndicate!  sad

17. colorfulone profile image86

Gaddafi agreed to hold free elections, but Clinton's refusal led to ISIS takeover, thousands of deaths, international migrant crisis.  By Paul Joseph Watson

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-hilla … tleblower/

Dr. Paul’s account is backed up by former Congressman and civil rights leader Walter E. Fauntroy,

“Her personal vendetta better explains her oddly giddy behavior when taking credit for Gaddafi’s horrifying death, as captured on video for the world to see,” asserts Dr. Paul, adding that the footage “is evidence of a pathology or mental illness.”

Hillary Clinton "We Came, We Saw, He Died" (Gaddafi)

Had this deal (Peace Agreement) gone through, it would have saved countless lives that were lost in the aftermath, prevented the collapse of Libya into a failed state fought over by rival jihadist gangs and significantly alleviated the international migrant crisis that worsened dreadfully in the years that followed. It could even have contained ISIS’ spread across the Middle East. The Benghazi attack would never have happened.

18. colorfulone profile image86

Top trending question on Hillary Clinton, past day

#1  What could Wikileaks have on Clinton?

19. JG Hemlock profile image87
    JG Hemlockposted 2 weeks ago

I like infowars as well.

colorfuloneposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

I do too. Its not scripted like the fake news talking heads.

20. PrettyPanther profile image87
    PrettyPantherposted 2 weeks ago

Hillary haters waited up all night, trembling in anticipation for the Wikileaks bombshell that would finally end her political career. They were the victim of an epic trolling by Julian Assange!

Right-wing "news" person Alex Jones of infowars.com had an unhinged, insane meltdown when Assange did nothing more than promote Wikileaks on their 10th anniversary. Watch and enjoy!

21. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 13 days ago

Huma Adedin's Mom Leading Genital Mutilation Supporter
    http://www.infowars.com/confirmed-huma- … supporter/

This has been confirmed.  Hillary Clinton's former top aide Huma believes in sharia law that practices female genital mutilation on sex slaves.  The story is all over the internet. 

Female Genital Mutilation - Animation of what happens

22. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 13 days ago

These people do not have any class at all.

"In white neighborhoods"...."I need a new TV & iPhone"
    http://www.infowars.com/black-lives-mat … thew-hits/

With Hurricane Matthew set to devastate the east coast, some people are preparing to callously exploit the mayhem by going on looting sprees.  They are tweeting about it on Twitter and their accounts aren't being suspended.  Many accounts get suspended for much, much less.

23. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 12 days ago

No wonder she didn’t want her Wall Street speeches released

Thank you Wikileaks!:  https://twitter.com/impiousdigest/statu … wsrc%5Etfw

Thank you Infowars!:  http://www.infowars.com/hillary-calls-h … of-losers/
    Transcripts of Clinton’s speeches to Wall Street bankers were dumped by Wikileaks on Friday and in at least one, she showed more contempt for average Americans. 

"Bucket of Losers" on the left.
    "Bucket of Deplorables" on the right.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think Hillary is a "Deplorable Loser".

24. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 11 days ago

"We will beat you harder than you've ever been beaten before" 
    Worse then WWII...would be WWIII.

U.S. Army Chief Threatens War With Russia

Top Army General: Prepare For War As Big As WW2

25. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 10 days ago

The media hasn't wanted Bill and Hillary's past to come out on this topic, but Trump blasted it out on national TV.   Now, those who were to young to know about it, have heard.   

Busted! Bill Clinton's Face When Trump Brings Up The Rape Allegations is Priceless

Published on Oct 10, 2016
    Epic Moment. Donald Trump brought up Bill Clinton's rape allegations during the Presidential Debate as the world is finally learning about the Clinton's lifetime pattern of abuse towards women. Why does Hillary Clinton blame her husbands victims and then destroy their lives and reputations?

colorfuloneposted 4 days ago in reply to this

Infowars was not allowed into Bill Clinton’s “rally” so they filmed outside and that’s when they were attacked by a Clinton staffer.

This altercation should scare the crap out of every freedom-loving patriot.
      Clinton Press Coordinator Caught Censoring Press
      Infowars was RSVP'ed.

26. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 3 days ago

The US and Russia have all but declared war. Alex breaks down how this manufactured conflict is being used to take over what remains of the United States by the globalists.

Could be that we are on the brink of Armageddon.
    Wow, that would be a dark legacy for Imama Obama.

Castlepalomaposted 3 days ago in reply to this

You still care what politician do or think.?

If you want to live, follow me. I have been preparing for this for the last five years.

South America is where you ought to be.

colorfuloneposted 31 hours ago in reply to this

I 'think' you are safe up there in Canada. Even if I had the money to move to South America, I don't believe I would run.  I need to take care of my 89 year old Mom, and she does best in her own home with the Alzheimer's.    We're 150 miles away from any major city with a military base, and we're surrounded by huge granite rock hills...I'll take my chances with radiation or the power grid down, zombies too.

Castlepalomaposted 30 hours ago in reply to this

Then buddy up with a psychopath to protect your stuff because police will be busy protecting their own families. Even crooks protect their family. My Mom had the same thing, good luck.