jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Was Hillary Clinton robbed of the election? Alot of Democrats think so

1. TMMason profile image75
    TMMasonposted 6 years ago

I think it is funny...

Didn't we hear the same thing about Bush winning against Kerry... and Gore?

Is this just the same old democrat whinning... or could there be somehting to it?

What do you all think?...

1. John T. profile image60
      John T.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Recently a news article came out showing that Obama may have had several fraudulent  cast for him in key primaries.  I have to run though so if you want a link email me

2. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I seem to remember many conservatives being scared to death of Hillary getting the nomination even to the point of some being advised to vote for Obama after McCain had already sewed up the Republican nomination. 

This was because some cons thought Obama would be easier to defeat than Hillary!  This came back to bite them on the butt and now they suggest wrongdoing in the process.  Be careful what you wish for!  LOL!

How did you feel about Hillary, TM?  Did you rail against her before the election?

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

we should know by now that anyone can say anything about anybody and it becomes a story, and those that want to believe it do and those that don't choose to believe it don't.

3. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 6 years ago

Whether or not the alleged fraud totally skewed the outcome will probably never be known.

Whether or not the alleged fraud occurred, well, I base my beliefs upon what I was told by a former colleague (senior campaign staffer) who was approached by several Clinton senior staffers.

Some unusual things did occur and I understand why a lot of her supporters and staff were/still are upset.

But again, whether or not the alleged fraud skewed the outcome is sort of a moot point, we can't time travel back to the primaries of '08!