Obama's Re-election Bid

1. tjmatel3 profile image77
    tjmatel3posted 5 years ago via iphone

Just a year ago I felt certain that President Obama would lose the 2012 election. Not anymore. Obama has been playing all things to all people, making it difficult for him to lose. Think about it: he has nominated 2 female justices, one of them Hispanic - (women & Hispanic votes); he has repealed many anti-gay regulations; he has sided with Republicans & Independents by extending Bush tax cuts; and his next push will be immigration. With so many bases covered, he will be hard to beat. Agree?

1. lady_love158 profile image60
      lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Obama has never stopped campaigning! He's spent trillions of tax payer dollars on his supporters like the unions to make sure they vote for him. Most of America is smart enough to see through this corruption. Besides he hasn't solved the real problems in America, unemployment and the economy and he wont! His foolish policies are only making things worse so I don't envision him getting reelected.

2. rhamson profile image77
      rhamsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't know he sounds like he is trying to do right by a large swath of the electorate.

My father used to say "If you really want to p&#s somebody off, give what they want".