jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

1. canadawest99 profile image60
    canadawest99posted 5 years ago

Report that analyzes the U.S. financial situation and financial statements like a company with lots of charts.  Some of it is pretty shocking.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot. … ncial.html

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 5 years ago in reply to this

not that suprising when you consider that sense Regan we have been slowly dis-manteling the US Manufacturing system, and sending jobs over-seas. so Tax revenue to keep up all the welfare is draining and thus we have a cash crisis.

scarry when you see this and consider what we really have in Washington. When you look there it  seems hopeless, but hopefully not so. We will see I guess.

can not help but feel helpless in this though, they do not give people much hope, and in truth probably cannot do that. 
      I want to say the Glass is Half full here, but.....

2. Cagsil profile image85
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I wrote a hub called "America- A Nation In Serious Trouble".

It's bad enough the people(citizens) fail to realize the trouble this nation is really in right now. It's also ironic, that bankers, wall streeters, politicians and many others continue to gamble with society's well being, like it's playing a card game of some sort.

It's pathetic and should call for the removal of all senior(over 20 years veterans) politicians.

1. canadawest99 profile image60
      canadawest99posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think Trump has the right idea.   He says he would tell every company that wants to move offshore for cheaper labor that they can do so, but they will get one hell of a tax/tariff on their goods coming back into to the U.S.A.   The only thing these companies understand is hitting them in the pocket book.