1. OLYHOOCH profile image61
    OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago

Well, afternoon. lately I have taken notice that a few of you here are not to happy with me and my posts.

That is OK with me. I have broad shoulders and will take all comments, good, or, bad. I was under the impression that a Group was a place to give your thoughts and opinions and that is why I choose Hubs Activism Group.

Now, I am not the smartest book on the shelf and that is why I am here.

I read and like your thoughts and opinions on what ever I post here. This is the place of the School of hard knocks. I learn something new each day and will never graduate.

At this point of the game, I like no Party, our Congress. Our Congress is not a, Congress Of The People, By The People, and, For The people.

It has become a, Congress Of, Here is to us and the heck with, We The People.

As far as, Obama, who ever, or, where ever he is from, I will not regard him as, My President.

To me he is, Mr, Obama.

So with that off my chest, I will make my post and start a new day.

Thank You,

2. Paraglider profile image89
    Paragliderposted 5 years ago

Well, I watched that video, end to end, and found it depressing. I've seen garbage before, but this was different. It finally convinced me that there might be some people out there sick enough to take this garbage seriously.
    Let us hope that such deluded individuals never attain influence, anywhere.