jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

1. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 4 years ago

Some pics from Chantilly...

http://theintelhub.com/2012/06/01/exclu … -revealed/

kind of fun smile

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You know, Bilderberg and his chatham house rules kind of freak me out a bit. Oddly enough though, there is a conservative MP in the UK, Ken Clarke, he's the minister for justice, and I kind of like him. John Holden will be astounded, actually I am too. I've read that he attended many Bilderberg conferences, but his language with regards criminal justice are not what I would expect from a Bilderberg puppet. I wonder if some can escape the grasp, eventually?

lovemychrisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well Hollie....from what I read in the altersphere...

Many of the people in these orgs do not know what is going on...only the top people do.
        Like the Masons...you know how it goes...all these degrees upwards.
        Many of the "lowlies" are sure they are doing public good.

It's a pyramid. like this:

Noam Chomskiā€:

"The reality of the matter is that there are no choices, all corporations and governments are owned by 400 global families."

2. American View profile image60
      American Viewposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Where is the picture of John Kerry as he was in attendence

lovemychrisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh, I'm not surprised. I've read some weird stuff about him...

Like he's really named Cohen, which means priest. Like his whole story was fabricated for a reason...just like HW Bush.

I do find it odd that he has film of him in Vietnam.....why were they filming him?

and HW and the whole pilot-hero scenario....I heard him on a documentary speaking about it....and I think he has guilt over it. The pilot and the tailgunner both lost their lives on that flight. HW was the only one who survived...and the war hero was born...a pre-requisite for presidential aspirations back in those days.

It wasn't until after Clinton that they stopped making a big deal out of it.

And, here's where my interest started. Back in 1980...I heard some guy say, "There are 3 groups that rule the world: Council on foreign relations, ???forget the next one, and the Bilderbergs."

Peaked my interets, and have always had an eye and ear open about it since.

Holy Blood, Holy Grail--all that kind of stuff. You too, right?