how can i get study in canada as a SSCE holder . am a nigerian . reside in abidjan .

my name is okunade fatai segun. i am 24 yeras old. bor in lagos state nigeria and got my ssce certificate exmination. so really wants to study in canad . so i want quick repose to my questions.

sort by best latest

Bianu profile image59

Bianu says

6 years ago
 |  Comment