jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Destiny Discovery

1. 60
    Olorunlanaposted 6 years ago

What do you know about destiny?

What do you know about what you are made for in life?

Destiny discovery is the only way not to be a liability in the globe.

If you know your destiny you can share it. If you don’t know I can help you.

1. TNB profile image61
      TNBposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, I know that there is no inevitability in life, because one can overcome his fate.

2. dutchman1951 profile image61
      dutchman1951posted 6 years ago in reply to this

ok, how will or would I really find this out?

3. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Will I be the prom queen? smile

2. 60

TNB, you are welcome.

Inevitability is not part of God's design destiny but availability and ability.

God design Destiny is a dispensation given to you that you must dispense to the world.

3. TNB profile image61
    TNBposted 6 years ago

I don't understand. But thank you.

4. 60

TNB, thanks for your sincerity hope this may help you out. What do you do without been coerced or motivated to do? What is the one thing you will be willing to do without being paid for? I mean your God’s given talent, this is one out of three things that was package in your destiny

5. 0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

My destiny discovery is being fulfilled now through [ love peace free ] which is the core to every person on the earth. It began with me on A.D. November 2, 2009 when GOD revealed this to me and my understanding of this became a reality to me at this time after many years of being prepared to bring this message to humanity. I am living this now moment by moment with of course satan by my side to stop this simple message of who human beings are to the core of their being. It will happen with one person at a time and it is GOD who will reveal this to the people of the world. I am just a yielded vessel for GOD to reach human beings with this message of love peace free. So just be love be peace be free. Thank you. Go in peace. You will reap love peace free in your life by being love peace free.

6. 60

You are a step ahead, I did mention three packages in the destiny discovery one is the God’s given talent the other is the God’s given transformation.

This experience is an individual encounter with the creator through a divine cleansing by the blood of the Lamp.

It can not be falsified or copied it must be original it is like the finger print it is distinct from the next person to you.

It can not be transfer from parent like the gene.

It is a personal encounter with the saviour.

The Third one …..ok consider the first two first I will explained that latter