Getting Smooth Glowing Fair Skin: Beauty Tips For Tanned, Wheatish Dull Skin
This is for women who have wheatish and tanned complexion, which has a tendency to get dull after applying skin creams as the day progresses. Also, in some women this type of skin gets a bit rough with waxing and shaving for removing unwanted hair growth. Most fairness creams available in the market tend to burn tanned and wheatish skin as this skin type if very sensitive. So for girls having this type of skin, who want to know what will exactly work for them, below are a few beauty tips to get fresh, smooth, glowing great skin:
- Number 1 tip to get rid of tanned skin is to stop all types of fairness creams immediately.
- Use a good oil free sunscreen for face. You can buy Garnier sun control daily moisturizer directly from skin care stores or through online shopping portals, having properties of both, sunscreen and a moisturizer.
- Next tip is to buy Lakme night cream for oily skin. Don’t forget to wash your face before applying this night cream.
- If your skin is a combination type, wash your face with a good face wash. After washing, apply moisturizer. For face wash, different types of skin get benefits from different kind of face wash. So you need to do a bit of research on your own that which face wash suits you the best. If you are in doubt, Himalaya herbal neem face wash is recommended for all skin types.
- Buy a face scrub from a good brand and scrub your face gently twice a week.
- Do homemade facial once a week and for that you can try besan (gram flour) plus haldi (turmeric) plus dahi (curd) face mask, which is very good for dull skin, but start it after 15 days of following the above mentioned tips because it is not recommended to change everything to your skin suddenly. Once your skin gets used to above things, then go for this homemade facial mask.
- Drink lots of water, as that would also help you bringing back your glow.
- If your hand stretches out to oily, deep-fried or junk food, take it back. Have control at least for the sake of your beauty.
- Regarding diet for glowing skin, go green, switch to vegetables from non-veggies (for a change). Eat food that gives your body enough minerals and vitamins. Leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, and salads will help you get the lost skin glow.
- If you have acne or pimples accompanying with dull skin, a mixture of turmeric and neem paste will help you get rid of these eruptions. Do not check the status of your pimples by touching or picking them. Doing this can spread them to other areas of face.
- Wherever possible protect your skin from dust and dirt. Use wet tissues to get rid of dirt on face.
- Wash your face after every two hours with plain water. If you are using a face cleanser, get one, which suits your skin type. You can take advice of a beauty specialist.
- Never go out in the sun without a good sunscreen.
- Homemade face pack for glowing skin: Take pulp of tomato, put a spoonful of honey in it, and add a spoonful of milk powder. Now mix it well in such a way that it is neither very thick, nor very liquid type. Massage your face gently with this and keep it on for 20 minutes until it gets dry. Now when you will wash your face (with face wash), you will be amazed to see the smooth glow and fairness of your face. You will also be able to get rid of tanning and dullness of skin. But if your skin tends to get oily, using this face pack only once a week is recommended.
So above were a few beauty tips to get smooth and glowing skin and getting rid of tanned, wheatish dull skin. Most important thing to remember is that these tips would not give you instant results but if you are consistent, you will see excellent skin care results. If you think your problem is even grave and all the above remedies don’t help, getting consultation from a reputed skin clinic is highly recommended. For example Kaya Skin Clinic in Delhi, India, Elina Herbal Skin Clinic in Kalamazoo, New York, etc. These skin clinics have certified skin professionals who can analyze your skin, treat you accordingly, and will give you complete skin care.
More by this Author
In very simple terms, PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a genetic problem with various hormonal manifestations. It presents with a rainbow of symptoms, including: difficulty losing weight, a tendency to gain...
Recently, a friend of mine asked me that I have been driving Maruti Alto Lxi since last four years now and I want to sell my old car. I would like buy a new car in the budget of 3.5 lacs and my father is really...
If you want to experience ultimate thrill, adventure, and a day full of excitement and fun, then Adventure Island, Rohini, is the best place in Delhi.