jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Braided Hairstyle

1. FashionFame profile image60
    FashionFameposted 6 years ago

Does braided hairstyle looks good on women of all ages?

1. s4usabs profile image60
      s4usabsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes absolutely, it's a matter of your head shape. If you have a normal to small sized head, I think it looks fab. Personally I don't wear braids because I think my head is a little on the big side, and wearing braids exentuates that. This is just my opinion but women look beautiful with braids.

1. Rafini profile image81
        Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you just haven't found the right braid style yet?  I'm thinking of a soft, puffy French Braid trailing down the back. 

Me, I also don't wear braids, but that's because of my profile.  It looks horrible when my hair is pulled back from my face.  hmm

2. 0
      Jasmine JellyBabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not all women look good in braids..

Braids were invented mainly for women that have hair breakage so it can hold the hair together. But I truly believe not all women should wear braids as some look totally weird in it others look nice and others well, no words can describe it lol

3. networkrecruiting profile image60
      networkrecruitingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It all depends on the style that's done. You want to choose something more contemporary and classic

2. mathslover profile image73
    mathsloverposted 6 years ago

Of course, braids look good on anyone of any age, especially women.

3. SandyMcCollum profile image84
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

I'm in my 50's and I wear braids sometimes. I'd hate to find out I was too old for it...

4. cocoa26 profile image60
    cocoa26posted 6 years ago

I think braids look good on all ages.

5. Hestia DeVoto profile image61
    Hestia DeVotoposted 5 years ago

I don't think it's so much about head shape as it is about the length and thickness of your hair.  To me, really long and thick hair looks gorgeous in braids.  My own hair is so thin, it has never braided well, not even when I was a little girl.