How to Show Hidden Files and Folders Disabled after Virus Removal?
Computer viruses one of the toughest problem to solve for Windows users. All windows users more of less have the experience of problems of affected computers / notepads when those are affected to some type of viruses. Hidden folder(s) or hidden file(s) problem is one of the disgusting problem for the infection of computer viruses or spywares.This type of generally produced when the Show Hidden Files and Folders option is disabled or prevented by the infection of computer viruses or malware. This page tells you the ways to solve this problem and will help you to regain access or modify and save the settings and then you can easily find / see all the hidden files or folders.
Steps to Show Hidden Files and Folders Disabled after Virus Removal
You can easily solve the problem when the folder options is completely disabled from your windows computer. In the following paragraphs you will find the detail options to solve the problem easily and simply. Just follow the following instructions:
- At first, hold Windows key and press R key of your computer keyboard and hit Enter key. This will open the run program window.
- Type regedit on the run window box and hit Enter key of your keyboard.
- You need to navigateto On Registry editor. To do so, follow the steps: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL
- Now, on the right pane, delete the value with the changes of: Name: CheckedValue, Type: REG_SZ, and Data:2.
- Just now, create a new DWORD. Right-click on the right pane > New >DWORD Value to create new DWORD. The value of DWORD should be: Name: CheckedValue, Type: REG_DWORD and Data:1.
By following the above steps, you can easily enable the Show Hidden Files and Folders under folder options and can easily access the hidden files and folders of your computer. Hope, this is really very helpful to solve the problem to enable Show Hidden Files and Folders under folder options. When one of my friend including this problem, we solved that easily by applying the above mentioned steps. Hope, it will be helpful to solve the problem.
© Written by rancidTaste
More by this Author
The serial interface of a CISCO router can be configured from the console or through a virtual terminal line. The configuration of a CISCO router is very simple and easy. At first, you have to select the interface and...
OSI stands for Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model. In short it is termed as OSI model or OSI reference model or 7-layer model or Layered Model or OSI seven layer model. This is really an important topic topic...
Solution of the Oracle installation problem on Windows 7 / Windows XP during Oracle installation start-up. Know the reasons and solution of the erro "CreateFile error 32 when trying set file time" Error During...
No comments yet.