Sex Sells on Youtube (well sort of)

1. Kain 360 profile image87
    Kain 360posted 2 years ago

I have come to the conclusion (although I was aware before somewhat) that sexsells on youtube. I have had a youtube account for years, but in the last couple years I post both video game stuff and fitness related things.

I posted a video of me performing a back exercise (deadlift) and another video of me flexing my muscles for a couple minutes outside. The flexing video got over 100 views overnight and lifting video barely got any thing. And I also got 4 subs out of nowhere. smile

And from observation, girls that show cleavage automatically get more subs and views pretty much regardless of what the video content is. I found this kind of funny, but rather unfortunate at the same time. hmm "Hey, Look at my cute little boobies!" INSTANT 1000 SUBS. smh

Ironically, the more difficult videos -- like ones where I edit video game content and perform exercises, are not able to gather views as quickly or abundantly etc. whereas a flexing video does (but is simple to make).

I would like some people's opinion on this. What do you think about this? In one way, it's good, but at the same time, it is not.

2. EncephaloiDead profile image60
    EncephaloiDeadposted 2 years ago

Sex sells. Period. smile

1. Kain 360 profile image87
      Kain 360posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I suppose so. lol