jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

1. starcatchinfo profile image39
    starcatchinfoposted 8 years ago

Why my Kontera accounts (revenue) is on the downward trend , from $0.05 to $0.03 ?

2. Bruce Bostwick profile image73
    Bruce Bostwickposted 8 years ago

Mine just says 4 cents but you can't see the ads anywhere.  It's like they are invisible.  Not sure if it does that with anyone else.  Maybe try contacting them to see if you can get an answer on that.  Hope that helps a little bit.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 8 years ago

If the two of you take the time to read some of the other threads about Kontera, you'll find out that 1) you won't ever see the ads on your hubs unless you are signed out of HubPages and 2) a lot of folks don't find their earnings to be all that great.

4. Bruce Bostwick profile image73
    Bruce Bostwickposted 8 years ago

I also tried on a web page but that's about it.  I saw them.  I'm not too impressed with them either.

5. dingdong profile image61
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

Kontera is not so reliable!

6. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 8 years ago

Kontera is a by numbers traffic game, so you should think about researching good keywords that will more than likely be in konteras ad relevancy product database this can improve the link density for your content links, things like this are all about trial and error, seeing what works and what is rubbish, also do you check your reports in your kontera account there is some good keyword and url stat info to be mulled over in there.

7. seofocused profile image61
    seofocusedposted 8 years ago

it all depends on traffic. unlike adsense, you need lot of traffic to make something that is visible with kontera