20 Fun & Interesting Facts about Sweden
1. Tsars of Russia till the last one, Nicholas II, were of Swedish Viking descent
2. On average Swedish woman are considered the most beautiful with blonde hair blue eyes
3. Swedish woman on average have one child at 30 yrs
4. Sweden has more MC Donald’s then any other country in Europe
5. The first ice hotel of the world was built near the village of Jukkasjärvi, in Kiruna district of Sweden
6. The Stockholm Globe Arena contains the largest reproduction of the solar system in the world
7. The Sweden’s were the first people to invent the Zipper
8. The largest shopping mall of Europe is Nordstan Sweden in Gothenburg
9. Sweden has earned a total of 27 Nobel prizes which is the 5th highest in the world for a country
10. Sweden has more nuclear power plants than any other country in the world
11. Sweden is the land of roundabouts but not as bad as England
12. America school textbooks are cheaper in Sweden then in the US
13. The currency of Sweden is the Euro
14. The government of Sweden is known to impose 70% tax on all wages earned
15. On Easter in Sweden children dress up in costumes and go trick or treating
16. In Sweden IKEA is a cheap store, not a trendy store
17. In the summer time almost 20% of the countries police force goes on vacation along with everyone else since there is no one to protect
18. The goal of the Swedish transportation department is to have 0 deaths in car accidents each year
19. Moose crossing signs are known to be stolen every year.
20. By government mandate any product purchased in Sweden automatically has 1 year warranty to be replaced if it fails this includes things like shoes or clothes
More by this Author
Taiwan is one of the most unique countries in the world. It provides visitors and tourist many wonderful things to experiance like culture, history, and raditions of tawians people. Here, are 20 of the most interesting...
If, you love castles like i do then there is only one place to go to see the greatest castles ever built. That is in Germany. Germany has thousands of years’ worth of historical, cultural, and traditional castles...
Germany is one of the most fascinating countries with a unique, historical, and cultural tradition that continues to this day. Here, are the most 20 fun and interesting facts about Germany.