How to Make a Guy or Girl Notice You at the Beach
This Part 2 of my beach series, if you haven't read about beach basics you may want to: http://hubpages.com/hub/Everything-You-Need-to-go-to-the-Beach. Now let us get into how to make people notice you at the beach!
1. Stand Out No guy or girl are going to notice you when you just lay on your towel all day. Be active, jump in the water, play volleyball, go surfing. People will definitely start noticing you. No guy or girl is going to want to approach you if your head is in a book or with headphones in your ears. You are a lot more likely to engage in conversation with other you may find attractive when you are participating in activities!
2. Bathing Suits/ TrunksHate to say it, but what you are wearing also helps you stand out. For girls, wearing a bright, neon swimsuits makes you stand out. Also, wearing red really helps, a red bikini automatically catches a guys attention. Guys: for you just looking good in your board shorts matters.
3. Body Sorry to say it bout if you are not in shape, it might turn some people off. Of course, you personality counts a lot more than your looks! But that guy or girl across the beach does not know what you are like. Being in shape helps a lot, what girl or guy can resist a nice body?
4. Personality The beach is all about being mellow and relaxed. Acting like a paranoid snob will not get you anywhere. A laid back, fun personality is what you strive for at the beach.
Hope this helped !
More by this Author
1. First of all, CONGRATS to everyone who has been accepted to be in a pageant! Now about raising money to compete in your pageant. A sponsor is any person or business that provides scholarships, services or products to...
So, you either found a baby duck or multiple baby ducks, or you bought one at a feed store and you need help. I personally found three abandoned ducklings in the middle of a busy intersection and I wanted to share with...