Things to do in Singapore
Beautiful Singapore City
Singapore is a spectacular island nation, situated at the southern part of the Malay peninsula. The main island has a total land area of about 263 square miles and offers an array of sightseeing opportunities. Here are some of the top things to do in Singapore including sentosa island, night safari, little India, china town, east coast park, jurong bird park, botanical garden, holland village, museum and shopping.
Top things to do in Singapore:
1. Sentosa island: Sentosa isalnd is the most visited attraction in Singapore. It has beaches, aquarium, museum, rides, sporting facilities and walk. Attraction on sentosa include a monorail, butterfly Park, underwater world, dolphin lagoon, volcanoland and insect kingdom making the number one tourist things to do in Singapore.
2. Little India and Chinatown: Little India and Chinatown has its own special treats such as restaurants, food courts and shopping arcades.
3. East coast park: East coast park is free beach and popular park in singapore. Activities include bowling alley, golf driving range, tennis, watersports centre, swimming lagoon, barbeque pits, food, and east coast sailing centre.
4. Jurong bird park: Jurong bird park is a 20.2 hectare park and contains 8,000 birds from 600 species. It boosts of the world’s largest lory flight aviary, world’s largest walk in aviary, and the world’s tallest man made waterfall.
5. Singapore botanical garden: Botanical garden has the largest collection of orchids in the world. Botanic Garden have over 52 hectares of landscaped parkland and primary jungle making the garden one of the top things to do in Singapore with family and kids.
6. Night safari: The Night Safari in Singapore is the world's first nocturnal zoo and one of the fun things to do in Singapore with family. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. The zoo houses 1200 animals, from polar bears to Asian elephant. The various attractions in the park include fishing cat trail, forest giant’s trail, Nepalese river valley, bat Mangrove Walk, giant flying squirrels and more. Night safari is open for 5 hours every night.
7. Holland village: Holland village is another place to hang out with its fast food outlets, coffee houses, world-famous ice cream chains, cafes, and the numerous bars and restaurants.
8. Singapore flyer: The 28-capsule Singapore Flyer is Asia's first giant observation wheel, and an iconic addition to the landscape. Turning slowly above the fast-developing Marina, full rotation takes around half an hour, time to soak up the panoramic views.
9. Asian civilization museum: The Asian civilization museum is a great place to spend a few hours pouring over exhibits about Singapore's cultural history. Highlights of the museum include 18th-century javanese shadow-puppets and items from the raffles museum.
10. Orchard road: Go shopping in singapore's city orchard road or oxford street of singapore. The shopping centres sells everything from the most fashionable outrageous shoes and clothes to precious gems, and accessories.
11. Other things: Enjoy shopping at Singapore’s 24-hour mall, the famous mustafa centre and select from over 120,000 products.
What is your favorite place in SingaporeSee results without voting
Water show at sentosa, Singapore
More by this Author
Here are some of the best water parks in New Jersey including Land of make believe, mountain creek, splash world, hurricane harbor, pirate cove, sahara sams, runaway rapids, coco key water resort, splashin speedway,...
Traverse city is proud to be America's cherry capital. It celebrates that heritage every year during the week of july with an eight day party featuring over 150 family activities including fireworks, air shows, games,...
A simple way to solve the Nutribullet locking or jamming problem that lets the container jar latch again smoothly.