Charlu profile image 83

What fly spray do you use for your horses? Do you buy it, mix it yourself and do you treat the barn?

When it comes to fly spray for your horses do you mix it yourself using a concentrate, buy it ready to spray, or have a natural mixture that you have come up with yourself? If it's the mixture you made yourself would you mind sharing and if not what product have you found most effective?

wheelinallover profile image81

Dennis Thorgesen (wheelinallover) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 5 years ago

Thanks Wheelinallover for some great ideas on how to keep away the flies. I'm in Florida so they are a definite problem and are already creating issues. Thanks again and take care.

Horse Reader profile image69

LaShauna (Horse Reader) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

That sounds easy enough and very economical Thanks

clairemy profile image82

Claire (clairemy) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 5 years ago

Hi Clairemy I've tried the Citronella already mixed but never done it myself. I'll give it a try and see if it helps. Thanks