jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could be any animal, what would you be?!

1. DaniellaWood profile image84
    DaniellaWoodposted 8 years ago

If you could be any animal, what would you be?!

Me? I'd be a mouse...they're intelligent, nifty, sweet and overall excellent survivors...so what animal would YOU be and why??  :-p

2. profile image0
    collegecareerlifeposted 8 years ago

I would be a cat because they're independent, clean, and quiet. I would especially love to be my cat because she's very spoiled!

3. Katelyn Weel profile image88
    Katelyn Weelposted 8 years ago

I would definitely be an owl. Not only would I get to fly and have wicked eyesight, I'd be a top predator, I'd be cool and collected, and I could see in the dark.

4. profile image0
    MrsMoeposted 8 years ago

I would love to be Shemar Moore's dog!    wink

5. andromida profile image60
    andromidaposted 8 years ago

Perhaps, a dolphin. They are beautiful creature with a bit human like intelligence. Moreover, they have enough space to move such as water takes up 75% of the total areas of the world. In addition,they do not bother about  global warming ,earth-quakes or even bomb attacks, smile-a creature of paradise on earth.

6. Mekenzie profile image83
    Mekenzieposted 8 years ago

I'd be a graceful, long-legged dear with Big Bambi eyes.  I'd run through the woods with not a care in the world ... except for the hunter of course..

7. profile image73
    DanDeeLionposted 6 years ago

Trick question: I am an animal.  Humans are the animals who claim to be something else.  We're the animals who think, who laugh, who imagine, and (ultimately) who are aware of their mortality.