jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i gave my dog some mango last nigth . This morning his face is swollen will he b

  1. profile image45
    zeus 2posted 8 years ago

    i gave my dog some mango last nigth . This morning his face is swollen will he be ok

  2. Miss Know-It-All profile image54
    Miss Know-It-Allposted 8 years ago

    Oh boy, get him some benadryl that is what we use on our dog's when they get any allergic reaction. Get the baby one and follow by weight. The skin on Mango's is poisionous, not deadly but will more then likely flare your face up, alot of people don't know this, you have to be extra careful how you handle the eatable part and make sure that the outside of the skin doesn't touch it.

  3. profile image43
    ashjustinposted 8 years ago

    he's probably allergic to it if the symtoms keep up take him to a vet just never feed it to him again.

  4. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

    I would call your vet ASAP. he may have an allergy. Benedryl may help, but he may need something stronger. Plus, you should call your vet anyway before administering Benedryl just to get the right dosage.

 
working