My grandson dropped a small toy into the tank and it was there
overnight. The toy had a battery...
in it and now my goldfish looks like
he has finrot, but without any blood. I changed the water, of course.
Do you think the toy caused the fins to be eaten away? Or does my fish
Most likely, the batteries from the toy caused the fish's fins to be eaten away. Batteries contain acid that will decompose things that it comes in contact with. This reminds me of the time that my brother got a hold of some batteries when he was just a baby. Of course, he put them in his mouth, and the acid ate away at the skin on his tounge. I assume that the same thing has happened to your fish. I would recommend keeping a lid of some sort on the tank, or placing it high up so that your grandson can't get to it. I wish you luck.
by bayoulady7 years ago
Hi, I have been hubbing for 5 weeks. My hubber score has been running at 95-97. I has been 97 for a few days. It was 97 at midnight. I just logged on and my score is 94. Is this the norm? I mean is dropping 3 points in...
by NunezWillLearn8 years ago
I dont know what I did but my hub score dropped from 81 to 60. Can anyone tell me the reason and suggest me an effective resolution for getting back to the prior position.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.