jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

why do people test products on animals, why not on people? animals have feeling

1. profile image44
    cindy bonkersposted 7 years ago

why do people test products on animals, why not on people? animals have feeling as well you...

know! you wouldnt like it would you/ i will stop this i have an army of people behind me so please dont do this we are begging!

2. dtn2885 profile image59
    dtn2885posted 7 years ago

People test products on animals because they are jerks.

3. grejotte profile image78
    grejotteposted 7 years ago

Some people just don't care about animals. They believe they have no emotions, no souls! They believe they are superior to animals.

4. I_Write profile image60
    I_Writeposted 7 years ago

People can be very selfish when it comes to their own gain and fulfillment.

There are so many things going on that people and huge corporations turn a blind eye to because they are not affected or they can not see or feel the consequences of their actions.

Animals being tortured or going extinct,people without food or clothes and earth being sucked dry so someone can have a skin care range,a bigger house or smell better.

Its awful,lets start that army!

5. outdoorsguy profile image56
    outdoorsguyposted 7 years ago

becuase when they didnt test products people died.   how would you like to kick over from using makeup.  it happened pre world war II. 

then when they tested on people, people like you protested  so they went to animals to test on so people wont die.  now you dont want testing on animlas again.  full circle I guess. so what next wait till people are dying from untested products and demand testing again. 

I bet you dont remember the scandal when the Gov injected people with Nuclear material to see what its effects would be.  all under the guise of Polo vaccines. 

if your serious. volunteer to be one of the first human test subjects. till then either give up Medicines, cell phones, Computers, Ipads, make up and everything else that they test on animals.   

if you really want to save animals from testing design and develop a computer model that will accurately predict the effects of any given substance or energy.   if not that find another way thats accurate.    not only will you save animals you will be rolling in billions.

6. kartastic123 profile image50
    kartastic123posted 7 years ago

well you know an animal is an animal a person is a human being if they test it on people they might die and if the test it on animals even though they might die it is not the same as a human being you have to understand that a human being is more important than an animal

working