Do you consider animal testing at all when buying makeup, hair products, bath/bo

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image57
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

Do you consider animal testing at all when buying makeup, hair products, bath/body products, etc?

L'Oreal, Maybelline, and many more companies and their internal companies test on animals like crazy, but are extremely popular. Personally I can't use a product knowing that animals suffered in order to make it.

2. MaddiesMom0516 profile image55
    MaddiesMom0516posted 5 years ago

I totally agree with you.  There is a list on the Peta website that makes consumers aware as to what companies test their products on animals and I stick by that list.  I will not buy anything that has been tested on animals .I refuse to invest money into corporations that make animals suffer in order to prove that if a person sprays hair spray into their eyes, its going to hurt

3. profile image0
    BethDWposted 5 years ago

I try to avoid it, by purchasing my makeup from lesser known, small, socially and environmentally conscious makeup manufacturers (for example, I get my foundation from Lush, and I've found some people on etsy who sell homemade mineral makeup). I am a huge animal lover (I have a rabbit, and two dogs) and I couldn't imagine putting an animal through what so many of those companies put them through...it's totally abhorrent.

working