are there any supplements that improve geldings performance that are not steroid

1. profile image45
    Sandpiper0001posted 7 years ago

are there any supplements that improve geldings performance that are not steroids

2. mcarthur76 profile image57
    mcarthur76posted 7 years ago

Absolutely, what type of supplements are you wanting. Or should I ask what isn't he doing? Sometimes certain horses require certain things. One supplement I swear by is Hoffmans Mineral. It is a must for any horse. But if you are looking for more than that you can go to B12 shots if you have to. Your vet should have all kinds of help, its a fairly simple fix. I run a site about horses, check it out its http://www.horseback-ridinglessons.com it is all about horses, whether its riding, training, or just info like you asked, it is a total horsey website. Some of it you have to pay for, we have tons and tons of professional video but if you are not interested then I recommend getting on their email list as you get a free horse video sent to you every few weeks. Its awesome!
    Cody

3. hawth11 profile image61
    hawth11posted 7 years ago

I agree, before you start loading, figure out what it is he's not giving you. If you start loading him and he's not trained or suited for what you're asking for, you're looking at trouble.

working