jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Which is your favorite pet?

1. wilsontom profile image61
    wilsontomposted 7 years ago

Which is your favorite pet?

2. ravko profile image60
    ravkoposted 7 years ago

My favorite pet is my dog "Orca", he is a Presa Canario

3. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 7 years ago

I have a cat named Twiggy and I consider him my favorite. If you are meaning favorite species of pet to own, I have to say cats but I also love dogs dearly for their protection and compassion toword humans.

4. NP.QUEEN profile image71
    NP.QUEENposted 7 years ago

My favorite pets are dogs........... no other answer.

5. agvulpes profile image88
    agvulpesposted 7 years ago

My favorite pet would be a dog breed called Maltese shih tzu cross.
    I think the females make better pets.  They must be 'socialized' with other dogs and children very early in their life.

6. Taleb80 profile image81
    Taleb80posted 7 years ago

I like fishes, they are quiet, colorful, & easy to take care, especially for some kinds like Guppies, and fighter fish.
    This is a Guppy fish.

7. profile image47
    Shopaholic_Motherposted 7 years ago

My favourite pets are British shorthair cats

8. lbidd54 profile image60
    lbidd54posted 7 years ago

I love Siamese cats.....They are sooooooooooo smart and loving!

9. Vicki.Pierce profile image72
    Vicki.Pierceposted 7 years ago

My favorite pets are parrots.  They are great companions and do not require that I take them for a walk and are happy to sit on the back of my office chair while I work.  They do not pee on my carpet and are quite easy to care for.

I do also have a yorkie.  She is a good dog, but is quite a bit more demanding than my parrots.

10. ap87sen profile image61
    ap87senposted 7 years ago

I have a very moody cat couple. Mr and Mrs. Grrubs. Both of them keep me company, as I stay alone. They do not need me to take them on any kind of walks and I can only pet them if they allow me to do so. Occasionally I feel they are my guardian and not vice versa. ;-) luv them...

11. Hunterone profile image58
    Hunteroneposted 7 years ago

So far i have had, cats, dogs, fish, birds and rabbits as pets and I think my favorite type of pet is the cat. I just love their individuality and there cleverness.