jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

My dog ate a grape but nothing has happend. should I be worried?

  1. profile image48
    amg1998posted 6 years ago

    My dog ate a grape but nothing has happend. should I  be worried?

  2. kblover profile image90
    kbloverposted 6 years ago

    I'd continue to watch for signs of him getting sick (lack of energy, loss of appetite, sudden changes in behavior/temperament, etc).

    Even if nothing happens, I wouldn't let him eat any more grapes. Teach a strong leave it/drop it and watch him as much as possible.

  3. chasemillis profile image67
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

    are grapes bad for dogs? I have never heard of that before

  4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

    Unless the grape is chocolate, I did not know grapes were bad for dogs--are they?

  5. profile image48
    amg1998posted 6 years ago

    yes, they are they dont digest the peel so it gets clogged up in their stomachs.....especially my small dog.....there can be a very messy accident from that but my dog did eat one that i could'nt take from her but i just want to make sure that i shouldnt be worried.

  6. profile image56
    consentinoposted 6 years ago

    Heaven's no!  I have seen dog's eat a lot worse than grapes and not get sick. 

    You should see some of the odd things my dog and cat have eaten.  Pet's are weird that way.  They are sort of like babies,where babies put anything they find, in their mouths.