jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite animal?

1. DreamsofLove96 profile image59
    DreamsofLove96posted 6 years ago

What is your favorite animal?

2. bobbyarena profile image56
    bobbyarenaposted 6 years ago

My favorite animal is the King Cobra because I was given a book titled "Venomous Animals" for christmas when I was a boy and a giant King Cobra was on the cover and I read the book a thousand times.

3. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Tough question , was a dolphin , loved my dog Jack however I am fascinated with crocodiles right now as there are a lot in this area !
    This is Rodney who lives here !

4. DreamsofLove96 profile image59
    DreamsofLove96posted 6 years ago

exellent choices. cobras and crocodiles are spectacular animals. if i had to choose, i would most likely love the giraffes more. as i was growing up, i was given stuffed animals- mostly giraffes-when i was having doubt about life. i was going through a rough time, make that rough times! and i would cuddle the toys when i would weap at the loss of hope when i was a mere innocent. i always felt loved by a toy for some reason, if that doesnt sound weird enough. so, i always thought that this is why giraffes have been an inspiration.... i also fell in love with the sight of a giraffe when i saw pictures and i would visit them at a zoo... the babies, or calves, are born 6 ft tall and i had no idea that a new born could be so big!!! and they are so beautiful!!!! i guess i just kinda fell in love.....

5. Deynna profile image60
    Deynnaposted 6 years ago

Thats hard...but i would say either dogs or wild cats, and parrots:)